The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
20 Forensic Pathologists...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-06-2016, 02:13 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

20 Forensic Pathologists...
Dale Hayes Wrote:
Kevin Draiss Wrote:Ben lies........2 entrance wounds, and no exit......." I don't know why this is a problem." HAHAHAHAHAHA! You funny man!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is too easy!!!
20 Forensic experts (Independent experts) agree with Kevin and disagree with Ben.
Not a SINGLE ONE of those 20 anonymous "Forensic experts" would disagree that the Autopsy did not dissect, and DID NOT KNOW about the bullet wound in JFK's throat.

Not a SINGLE ONE of those 20 anonymous "Forensic experts" would disagree that the bullet wound LOOKED like an entry.

Not a SINGLE ONE of those 20 anonymous "Forensic experts" would disagree that the prosectors were ORDERED not to dissect the track of the bullet.

Not a SINGLE ONE of those 20 anonymous "Forensic experts" even knew that the HSCA had intentionally lied about the testimony of the Bethesda witnesses - indeed, THEY NEVER HEARD THAT TESTIMONY. The HSCA kept the very evidence needed by the "experts" to make an honest appraisal.

Not a SINGLE ONE of those 20 anonymous "Forensic experts" would disagree that the Parkland staff CHANGED their "opinion" AFTER that weekend...

Not a SINGLE ONE of those 20 anonymous "Forensic experts" would disagree that the ONLY medically trained personnel to examine, however briefly, the bullet wound in JFK's throat were at Parkland.

Not a SINGLE ONE of those 20 anonymous "Forensic experts" would disagree that "ragged" holds no place in the description of the original bullet wound in the skin of JFK's throat. (Contrary to the lie told by Vincent Bugliosi)

Not a SINGLE ONE of those 20 anonymous "Forensic experts" would disagree that they've never seen the photograph showing bruising of the apical portion of the lung. (Unless Dr. Baden is one of these anonymous forensic experts - in which case we have one who lied about having seen it.)

Not a SINGLE ONE of those 20 anonymous "Forensic experts" would disagree that the executive session of the Warren Commission on Jan. 27 mentioned an autopsy report in which the throat wound was described as being caused by a fragment of bone.

You can't cite even ONE of these anonymous "experts" contradicting anything I've stated in this post - nor will you even try. (This prediction held true...)

Such AMAZING cowardice!

So the question remains... just what would these anonymous "experts" agree with Kevin on? Or disagree with me on?

Can you show that they knew what I know, and THEN cite their "expert" opinion?

Dale Hayes Wrote:Only a colossal jewel of ignorance would place more veracity and credibility on emergency room doctors than these experts.
Oh, I don't think most people would accept your proposal that anonymous so called "experts" know better than the first hand eyewitnesses insofar as what those witnesses saw and heard.

They are FORCED to rely on those very people.

Are there any believers who'd like to defend the nonsense that Dale writes about these mythical "20 Forensic Experts?"

07-06-2016, 02:26 PM #2
David Healy
Posts: 33 Threads:5 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 2 Stance Critic

Re: 20 Forensic Pathologists...
Kinda like having 20 film experts agreeing the alleged Zapruder film currently housed at NARA has been authenticated as the *in-camera* original. That is not EVER going to happen!

The Z-film is tainted as is the entire autopsy portion of the case. And who praytell, are these 20 forensic pathologists?

07-06-2016, 03:04 PM #3
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: 20 Forensic Pathologists...
David Healy Wrote:Kinda like having 20 film experts agreeing the alleged Zapruder film currently housed at NARA has been authenticated as the *in-camera* original. That is not EVER going to happen!
Yep... even Zavada didn't go that far... as I recall, Zavada simply refused to deal with the actual images on the film - he correctly stated that it wasn't his area of expertise, as I recall.

No wonder believers absolute DESPISE decades old statements - since we now have several people who state that they worked on the film that same weekend... which devastates the traditionally accepted time-frames for the film.
David Healy Wrote:The Z-film is tainted as is the entire autopsy portion of the case.
Indeed... I need to start posting some evidence on the fact that the extant Z-film has been altered... One little tidbit: not a single believer has EVER managed to find even ONE witness in Dealey Plaza who describes the violent 'back and to the left' movement now seen in the film.
David Healy Wrote:And who praytell, are these 20 forensic pathologists?
Dale won't tell us... nor, I suspect; will any believer step up and name these mythical 20 forensic experts.