The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
A Rifle Through The Post Office???

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-21-2016, 02:58 PM #31
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: A Rifle Through The Post Office???
Looks like my prediction was correct.

Now that Patrick has opined that the largest foreign object seen in the AP X-ray was a "photographic anomaly" - he's disappeared... and will refuse to deal with this issue.

Understandable - of course... it's a losing issue for any believer...

There's simply no credible way to explain why no-one saw that object on 11/22 - thus proving that it was a photographic ALTERATION. Were it an 'anomaly', as Patrick suggests - it still wouldn't explain why no-one saw it!

But if it were added later, then the explanation of why the prosectors (and all the rest of the witnesses at the Autopsy) never saw it is naturally understandable. IT DIDN'T EXIST ON 11/22.

It was a forgery... added to the X-rays for two reasons...

To move the entry wound up, to a more realistic trajectory for a shooter from the 6th floor... and to further indict Oswald as the shooter (hence the 6.5mm diameter)

And since the photos were (and still are) in the hands of the government - there's only one possible suspect to indict for evidence forgery... the U.S. Government.

Patrick can't touch this topic - it makes nonsense of all his beliefs & faith in the Warren Commission.

This is why John McAdams refuses to address it as well...

They can't.

07-21-2016, 03:24 PM #32
Patrick C
Posts: 450 Threads:11 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

Ben Holmes Wrote:Patrick can't touch this topic - it makes nonsense of all his beliefs & faith in the Warren Commission.
I could if I wanted to. The issue I have is that I have little spare time these days and I find other things more interesting than the JFK case.

Kennedy was struck once in the head and that bullet fragmented, the base of which ended up in the limo foot well - CE569.

There is then no room for an additional bullet or significant part of a bullet. period. Just traces of minute fragments and metal powder.

07-21-2016, 06:09 PM #33
Ben Holmes
Administrator

Patrick C Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:Patrick can't touch this topic - it makes nonsense of all his beliefs & faith in the Warren Commission.
I could if I wanted to. The issue I have is that I have little spare time these days and I find other things more interesting than the JFK case.

No Patrick... you couldn't.

You've had over 50 years to explain that "photographic anomaly" - all believers have had that much time... and there's NO EXPLANATION ANYWHERE FROM ANYONE that makes sense out of that object.

Only the critics can credibly explain who put it there, when it was put there, on who's orders, and provide a credible reason why it was put there.

Patrick C Wrote:Kennedy was struck once in the head and that bullet fragmented, the base of which ended up in the limo foot well - CE569.

There is then no room for an additional bullet or significant part of a bullet. period. Just traces of minute fragments and metal powder.
You're disputing the expert opinions held by the Clark Panel and the HSCA.

On what are you basing your contradiction of expert opinion, Patrick?

Sheer speculation again???

07-21-2016, 08:34 PM #34
Patrick C
Posts: 450 Threads:11 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

Yes Ben, I could.

I just can't be bothered. You are a believer in pro conspiracy nonsense in this case and you are an extreme sensationalist plot supporter. You see a problem under every stone.

We have been here over and over.

There was ONE head shot and it came from the rear. Period. If you want to believe in fairy stories that is your prerogative.

07-21-2016, 09:22 PM #35
Ben Holmes
Administrator

Patrick C Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:No Patrick... you couldn't.

You've had over 50 years to explain that "photographic anomaly" - all believers have had that much time... and there's NO EXPLANATION ANYWHERE FROM ANYONE that makes sense out of that object.

Only the critics can credibly explain who put it there, when it was put there, on who's orders, and provide a credible reason why it was put there.
Yes Ben, I could.
Still making assertions you can't back up.

Didn't explain the fact that NO-ONE in the last 50 years has ever done what you claim to be able to do...

Patrick C Wrote:I just can't be bothered. You are a believer in pro conspiracy nonsense in this case and you are an extreme sensationalist plot supporter. You see a problem under every stone.
Such amazing cowardice, eh Patrick?

Patrick C Wrote:We have been here over and over.
Yep... critics listing the evidence, and believers such as yourself running from it. (even as they claim that they 'could', if they wanted to... answer it.

I do hope that you're not seriously expecting anyone to believe this...
Patrick C Wrote:There was ONE head shot and it came from the rear. Period. If you want to believe in fairy stories that is your prerogative.
And yet, you keep running from anything and everything that demolishes your positions...

Why is that, Patrick?