The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Are There Any Honest Believers?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-08-2016, 07:55 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Are There Any Honest Believers?
I wonder if there are any honest believers willing to publicly state that this statement quoted below is an absolute lie?
Quote:What we do know is there was no evidence of a conspiracy and ample evidence Oswald was the lone shooter.
The statements made at the Parkland Press Conference, for example - where Dr. Perry referred to a frontal shot hitting JFK in the throat - is evidence of a conspiracy.

The many witnesses who testified that they believed that the shots came from the area of the Grassy Knoll is evidence of conspiracy.

Are there any Warren Commission Supporters willing to publicly state that the quote above goes beyond the facts in this case?

07-08-2016, 11:02 PM #2
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: Are There Any Honest Believers?
Quote:As I'm sure you must know, it is all in how you weigh the evidence. There is no evidence of a conspiracy and all the evidence points to Oswald shot JFK and no credible evidence anyone else was involved.
Restating a lie doesn't make it true...

Quote:Remember my hypothetical take on the driver being involved? A case can be made he was involved, as long as you don't need evidence he was involved. Just because it can answer a few hard to answer questions, and it does, that is not evidence he was involved any.

This is a common failing among believers, they can't tell the difference between "evidence" and "proof".

Quote:The statements made at the Parkland Pres Conference where Dr. Perry referred to a frontal shot has to be weighed with other evidence and how it fits it. It doesn't show more than a mistake due to not having enough information yet. It doesn't outweigh the autopsy and all final medical reports and all expert conclusions. It just doesn't.

This is what happens when you let ignorant people try to use their ignorance as disinformation.

The prosectors NEVER SAW THE BULLET WOUND IN JFK'S THROAT - they had no idea that it even existed until the next day - after the body was gone...

So yes, Dr. Perry's observation DOES outweigh non-existent autopsy evidence.

Nor is the Parkland observations of JFK's throat wound a "mistake" - it looked exactly as they claimed it looked - and it looked like an entry wound. That's merely historical fact.

I've always asserted that believers are one of two things - either ignorant of the facts, or liars. This particular troll is clearly ignorant of basic facts in this case. (Which obviously explains why he so rarely addresses the evidence...)

Quote:You are really going to bring up the witnesses thing again this soon? You are not still tired of trying to make that into something? Let some time go by before reintroducing already debunked ideas. Especially one that went on for pages and was completely fleshed out.

I don't think this troll has thought things through... EVERYTHING is witness testimony. There's no such thing as something that does not rely on witness testimony. NOTHING!!

How can it be "debunked?"

Are there any believers who'd like to come to this troll's defense, and explain how eyewitness testimony has been "debunked?"

Quote:It doesn't matter who agrees or disagrees on a public forum. What matters is what the experts conclude after evaluating all credible evidence.

Then all you need to do is produce an "expert" who makes the claim that there's no evidence for conspiracy. But if you were able to, all you'd be doing is demonstrating that "experts" can lie too.

Eyewitness testimony is evidence. It's just that simple.

11-03-2023, 10:42 PM #3
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ
Posts: 1,194 Threads:0 Joined: Oct 2023 Reputation: 0 Stance Fencesitter

Awesome Product Site
Please try Google before asking about Top Product Info 4a936d0

11-20-2023, 01:55 PM #4
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

Great Merino Wool Base Layers Tips
To the man inquiring about merino wool base layer womens ski, smartwool thermal base layer, tencel base layer, the merino 365 merino longsleeve baselayer, ice breaker thermals, smartwool merino 250 crew mens, I highly recommend this great merino wool base layers url or womens plus size merino wool base layer, merino everyday base layer, merino wool 400 base layer, montane merino base layer, meriwool reddit, chapeau merino base layer, as well as this high rated merino wool base layers site alongside all men's merino 250 base layer bottom, amazon icebreaker base layer, smartwool long sleeve womens, sitka merino base layer, bula wool mix base layer, merino base layer womens running, alongside all this awesome merino wool base layers site which is also great. Also, have a look at this cool merino wool base layers forum alongside all hunting base layer merino wool, icebreaker leggings 200, smartwool thermal underwear, north face merino base layer, smartwool 250 base layer womens, mens merino thermals, as well as this find on merino wool base layers info alongside all icebreaker long underwear mens, winter merino base layer, patagonia merino base layer, eizniz, icebreaker womens thermals, minus33 base layer, as well as my latest blog post on merino wool base layers site which is also worth a look. I also suggest this find out more for merino wool base layers details as well as crane merino thermals, smartwool next to skin baselayer, icebreaker short sleeve base layer, merino wool mens base layer top, smartwool long underwear mens, best merino wool base layer reddit, not to mention this new merino wool base layers details and don't forget lightweight merino wool base layer, merino base layer set, icebreaker merino base layer 260, merino wool base layer north face, merino wool mens long underwear, warmest smartwool base layer, alongside all how you can help for merino wool base layers tips alongside all best next to skin base layer, pearl izumi merino long sleeve baselayer, icebreaker merino wool 200, merino wool base layer hunting, merino wool base layer top mens, smartwool long johns women's, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this how you can help for merino wool base layers advice with icebreaker merino base layer, smartwool 250 womens bottoms, woolx nora leggings, ibex women's base layer, scentblocker merino wool base layer, smart wool merino 250, for good measure. Check more @ Useful Safe Laser Site a524a93

11-21-2023, 11:10 PM #5
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

RE: Are There Any Honest Believers?
Please try Google before asking about Updated Product Website 9d8_595

11-23-2023, 02:18 PM #6
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

Top Rated Casino Sites Info
To the people asking about black jack live online, gambling sites real money, best slot gambling sites, the best uk casino, play live roulette online, free slot games free spins, bonus on sign up casino, casino best no deposit bonus, best online slots uk, find casino, best casino sign up bonus, deposit online casino, online casino games where you can win real money, casino slots on line, top casino welcome bonus, real online gambling for money, biggest online slots, uk online casino welcome bonus, recommended slot games, most played casino games, I recommend this best casinos advice for free spins welcome bonus casino, no deposit real money free spins, great casinos, online casino sign up free spins, the best online real money slots, top ten casino, bonus casino online, online slots real money free bonus, free slot games to play online, new uk casino operators, free no deposit free spins, best casino online for real money, no deposit free spins, top uk slot games, best real money winning games, best blackjack bonuses, no deposit money bonus, top online slots uk, no deposit bonus spins uk, the best online casinos for real money, also. See More Top Online Casino Bonuses Tips b869d8_

11-23-2023, 09:22 PM #7
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

Top Casino Bonus Info
In reply to the man asking about best new online slots uk, real money casino with sign up bonus, casino and slots, best gaming slots, best free slots with bonus games, popular online casino slots, best uk casino free spins, welcome bonus free spins no deposit, best online casino registration bonus, between casino, online slots best, no bonus casino games, free bonus, best real online blackjack, deposit bonus uk, gambling games, no deposit free spins for real money, free no deposit bonus free spins, one slots, online real cash casino games, I recommend this casino bonus examples for best casino to play, jackpot slot game, the best casino sites, different casino, online casino slot machine, online casino no deposit bonus real money, good online casino games, gambling free spins, online games slots with bonus, uk best slots, blackjack live casino, best deposit free spins, best gambling games, best casino sign up, black jack online betting, the best no deposit bonus, cash out online casino, slots roulette, online betting sites casino, no deposit casino games, also. See More Excellent Casino Sites Info 6db0100

11-24-2023, 08:14 PM #8
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

For the man inquiring about beamer electric therapy, bemer bed therapy, bemer for humans, bemer pad, bemer treatment near me, bemer electromagnetic machine, I highly recommend this go here about bemer terápia link or bemer therapy machine, safe laser kölcsönzés, bemer device, bemer, bemer pad cost, the bemer pad, not to mention this great bemer url on top of bemer magnetic, bemer mat, safe laser ellenjavallat, bemer pad cost, the bemer machine, bemer therapy cost, and don't forget this recommended site on bemer ágy forum which is also great. Also, have a look at this article source for bemer ágy tips on top of safe laser 30, bemer treatment near me, safe laser 500 használata, the bemer therapy, bemer mat cost, bemer rental near me, and don't forget this my response on bemer forum as well as bemer device, beamer healing device, bemer circulation therapy, bemer oxygen, zúzódás tünetei, bemer health machine, on top of had me going on bemer terápia info which is also worth a look. I also suggest this discover more here for bemer terápia ellenjavallatai details alongside all beamer healing device, safe laser vélemények, bemer oxygen therapy, safe laser 500 ár, safe laser 150 ár, safe laser 500, and don't forget this go to the website about bemer ágy info as well as bemer health mat, bemer oxygen therapy, bemer electromagnetic mat, bemer therapy machine, bemer bed benefits, beamer healing machine, and don't forget bonuses for bemer terápia blog on top of soft tissue laser, bemer magnetic pad, laser soft tissue therapy, bemer therapy near me, lágylézer készülék, bemer bed therapy, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this read more for bemer terápia ellenjavallatai info with bemer pad, bemer rental cost, bütyök kezelés, safe laser kölcsönzés, beamer electric therapy, safe laser tapasztalatok, for good measure. Check more @ Recommended Safe Laser Therapy Tips 7_13535

11-27-2023, 01:34 PM #9
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

To the people asking about fiat gateway, coinpayments pos, crypto payment link, cryptocurrency processors, crypto fiat gateway, cryptocurrencies payment solution, moneris crypto, payment gateway with crypto, cryptocurrency payment gateway for woocommerce, crypto payment gateway payid19, coinpayments whmcs, decentralized crypto payment gateway, crypto payment integration, crypto to fiat gateway, cryptocurrency payment gateway, a crypto wallet & gateway to blockchain apps, coinpayments gateway, xcopy nifty gateway, crypto on ramp solutions, link paypal to binance, I recommend this Crypto payment link for binance gateway, cryptocurrency payment gateway for woocommerce, fiat to crypto gateway, best crypto payment processor, crypto gateway payment, gateway crypto, the crypto gateway investire in criptovalute, payment processing cryptocurrencies, coinpayments whmcs, crypto payment gateway wordpress, coinpayments wallet, blockchain payment solutions, crypto payment api, best crypto payment gateway, nifty gateway commission, crypto payment providers, gateway exchange crypto, crypto payment services, coinpayments crypto, cryptocurrency payment gateway woocommerce, also. See More Useful Safe Laser Therapy Tips ddd2a71

11-28-2023, 05:06 PM #10
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

Recommended Buy Land Belize Guide
In reply to the guy talking about cost of real estate in Belize, 2 bedroom condos for sale in Belize, homes for sale in hopkins Belize, los porticos villas Belize, sands villas san pedro Belize, beachfront condos in Belize, sunrise realty san pedro Belize, Belize real estate for sale by owner, placencia houses for sale, compass premier realty Belize, houses in Belize, placencia Belize homes for sale by owner, land for sale in Belize, foreclosure homes in Belize city, sarteneja Belize real estate, boris mannsfeld Belize, Belize beach condos for sale, Belize real estate prices, homes for sale in Belize under $200 000, real estate for sale Belize oceanfront, I can vouch for this discover more about Belize property forum for house rentals ambergris caye Belize, Belize homes for rent long term, pelican properties Belize, san pedro Belize homes for sale by owner, keller williams san pedro Belize, orchid bay resort Belize, Belizean cove estates Belize, condos in ambergris caye Belize, stann creek real estate, Belize rental property for sale, ambergris caye Belize for sale, luxury real estate in Belize, best place to buy in Belize, hideaway villa Belize, turneffe atoll real estate, coldwell banker Belize, ambergris real estate, ambergris caye villas for rent, Belizean cove estates for sale, Belize foreclosures, also. See More Awesome Belize Property For Sale Blog d0b869d