The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Dale Hayes Finally Tells The Truth...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-02-2016, 07:53 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Dale Hayes Finally Tells The Truth...
Dale Hayes Wrote:Notice Garry doesn't deny or refute my comment, he just finds it funny. The double standard these people utilize in evaluating evidence is so pervasive, they are blind to it. Posters will recall Ben's laughable defense of Souza's claim of many (dozens) people ascending and descending the stairs at the TSBD - Ben termed Souza's lie as "a bit of an overstatement" and then turned right around and castigated the WC for labeling the clipboard found on the sixth floor as "hidden" as a dirty lie and part of THE PLOT. Watching the embarrassing behavior of these people is like watching a woman in the throes of severe PMS - paranoid, irrational and just plain stupid. Notice the people on the knoll, some of whom came forward YEARS after the fact are considered credible and airtight witnesses while people like Brennan who spoke up THAT DAY are crucified by these people.

It's a good thing when believers start telling the truth.

I did indeed castigate Souza's statement (as reported by believers) as an overstatement... and I did indeed castigate the Warren Commission's lie regarding the 'hidden' clipboard.

Sadly, Dale cannot explain these facts... and despite the fact that he knows I cannot answer in the Amazon Forums, he refuses to post his complaints in any public forum where he will face refutation. Dale just can't get me out of his mind, yet the truth is far more deadly - it's the EVIDENCE that Dale cannot get out of his mind.

He knows that the clipboard wasn't hidden, and there's no testimony whatsoever that would support such a claim. The Warren Commission simply lied about the clipboard.

The Warren Commission simply lied about the clipboard.

I can explain that fact in a credible way... Believers such as Dale cannot.

06-02-2016, 11:15 PM #2
Lee Abbott
Posts: 83 Threads:6 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance Critic

Re: Dale Hayes Finally Tells The Truth...
Dale beams with joy because Brennan "spoke up" on the day of the assassination, yet forgot to mention Brennan DID NOT ID Oswald at the biased police line-up,

06-02-2016, 11:25 PM #3
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: Dale Hayes Finally Tells The Truth...
Lee Abbott Wrote:Dale beams with joy because Brennan "spoke up" on the day of the assassination, yet forgot to mention Brennan DID NOT ID Oswald at the biased police line-up,

It's that first day evidence that believers are quite often afraid of. It took awhile to morph into the accepted theory.