The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
David Emerling's Cowardice...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

01-12-2017, 03:22 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

David Emerling's Cowardice...
David Emerling Wrote:I'm simply pointing out the importance of reading documents for yourself instead of having a biased organization interpret it for you. 

It's sort of like reading Mark Lane's "Rush to Judgment" that came out in 1966, less that two years after the Warren Commission Report became public. Most Americans had no ready access to the 26 volumes and relied heavily on Mark Lane's selective and misleading interpretations. Of course, many years later, when a simple Google search gives you access to just about everything - we now know how deceptive that book was. 

It happens so regularly that it's predictable.

Believers make uncited assertions about 'Rush to Judgment' ... and virtually never even make the slightest attempt to support their claim.

On the other hand, when I point out the lies told by Vincent Bugliosi - I do so fully capable of citing page numbers, and quoting his exact lies.

As just one example:
Vincent Bugliosi Wrote:"Although Carrico was unable to determine whether the throat wound was an entrance or exit wound, he did observe that the wound was "ragged," virtually a sure sign of an exit wound as opposed to an entrance wound, which is usually round and devoid of ragged edges." (Bugliosi, p.413)

Now, was the wound in the throat actually "ragged"? Did Carrico actually say this anywhere?

What does the ACTUAL evidence show that neck wound description to be?

Bugliosi claimed to have spent over 20 years studying this case, and could not POSSIBLY have been unaware of the actual description of the throat wound.

So he lied.

It's just as simple as that.

Now David... do the same thing as I just did... make your assertion about Mark Lane's 'Rush to Judgment' again, then cite and quote an example that supports your claim.

Or run like the coward you are...