The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
David Von Pein Fails Again...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

01-04-2017, 09:32 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

David Von Pein Fails Again...
David Von Pein Wrote:This also puts me in mind of CTers who insist that Oswald couldn't possibly have left the sixth floor of the Depository after the assassination without being seen by Adams, Styles, Garner, Dougherty, etc. And yet those same CTers don't raise an eyebrow of concern whenever I ask: 

***Well, then, how did the real killers manage to exit the sixth floor 
without anybody seeing them leave?*** 

Apparently the rules for solving things are completely different for Lee Oswald than they are for those "other assassins" -- whether it be when buying bullets or being able to vacate the sixth floor. 

Once again, we see another believer who commits a logical fallacy, and doesn't even realize it.

The argument about Oswald coming down the stairs is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ARGUMENT from the assassins who came down the stairs.

Oswald ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE come down those stairs in a very narrow window of time... within one minute from the last shot.

The real assassins had no need for such a fast getaway - they were no doubt quite prepared for their 'getaway' and knew that they'd have no problems... the easiest way might well have been to stick around long enough to mingle with the police, and pretend to be detectives. We have a witness who testified to seeing two people come down the stairs as he was first arriving at the scene - and he presumed them to be police, yet didn't know who they were. So this isn't a far-fetched idea.

David Von Pein hasn't taken the timing into account - and simply pretends that both scenarios ... Oswald coming down the stairs, or assassins coming down the stairs... are equivalent... yet we know for a fact that any scenario involving Oswald had a very tight constraint on the time. So the "rules" ARE different... But DVP cannot acknowledge this.

David Von Pein cannot defend his assertions against any knowledgeable critic - so you'll never see him here in this forum. As I've pointed out, believers are cowards.