The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 540 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
David Von Pein Lies About Guinn.

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

02-23-2017, 04:51 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

David Von Pein Lies About Guinn.
David Von Pein Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:You can keep right on trying to compare the paraffin test with the NAA test...and you'll *KNOW* that you're lying. Apparently it doesn't matter at all to you. 

I wasn't comparing the paraffin tests to the NAA tests, Holmes. I just took notice of that interesting "7 out of 8 were NEGATIVE" stat regarding the paraffin/nitrate tests that Dr. Guinn performed, and so I just threw that in as a "bonus" for you to chew on (and spit out). 

Of course, David is lying, and he KNOWS he's lying... because he's quoted the full text on his site. 

He continues to evade the fact that the NAA tests were all positive, WHEN DONE ON THE SAME CASTS THAT WERE NEGATIVE IN THE PARAFFIN TEST. 

Guinn wasn't supporting the Warren Commission's false & misleading test, HE WAS POINTING OUT WHY IT WAS A BAD TEST! 

Here's the full quote: 
Pat Speers Website Wrote:On 8-31 the Dallas Morning News runs their own article on Guinn's statements in Scotland about the use of NAA, entitled "New Test May Tell if Oswald Shot a Gun." The FBI's Special Agent in Charge for Dallas, J. Gordon Shanklin, who'd previously told the New York Times that the paraffin tests performed in Dallas proved Oswald's guilt, calls Laboratory Director Conrad and warns him about the article, written by Hugh Aynesworth. Beyond the statements by Guinn already cited, Aynesworth relates that Guinn "said when it was concluded that Oswald's guilt could not be proved or disproved from paraffin tests made by the Dallas Police, he asked the FBI to try the neutron activation analysis technique. Guinn described the experiment in this manner: A rifle similar to the one that killed the president was used. One person fired the rifle on eight different occasions and each time was given the paraffin test. 'Only one out of the eight experiments gave a positive identification,' Guinn said. Then they repeated the experiment using radioactivity. 'It was positive in all eight  cases, and showed a primer on both hands and cheeks,' he said. 'Then we took the casts of Oswald's cheek and put them in a nuclear reactor.  Remember that they already had been through the chemical tests which would wash particles away. I can say for the moment that we found no barium but we found antimony in every case,' Guinn added." 

Now, any intelligent and HONEST person will realize that Guinn was pointing out that the paraffin test will often give a false negative, while the NAA test was accurate each time. Here's how David summarized the above statement on his website: 
David Von Peins Website Wrote:"A rifle similar to the one that killed the president was used. One person fired the rifle on eight different occasions and each time was given the paraffin test. 'Only one out of the eight experiments gave a positive identification,' Guinn said." 

Therefore, after performing EIGHT separate standard paraffin (nitrate) tests on a person who definitely HAD fired a rifle similar to Lee Harvey Oswald's Carcano rifle, SEVEN of the eight tests revealed just exactly the same thing that the FBI's 1964 test revealed after FBI agent Charles Killion had fired Oswald's rifle three times --- a negative result for the presence of any nitrates. 

So much for the FBI/Killion test being a big fat lie (which is what some conspiracy theorists have told me they think that FBI test was---a lie). 

Or do CTers also think Dr. Guinn lied SEVEN times too about the nitrate/paraffin tests he says he performed? 

Notice that David simply lied. The FBI/Killion test WAS INDEED A LIE... one that Guinn POINTED OUT in the full text that David doesn't understand. (and that would be a kind way of putting it!) 

Now, David can't answer this - the only possible answer would be "I read it too fast, and didn't understand it" 

But even that answer fails to the point that I labeled this claim of his about Guinn's tests as an outright lie, and he failed to defend his lie. 

HE KNOWS HE GOT CAUGHT LYING AGAIN!! 

And an honest man would admit it, and remove that material from his website, AND STOP LYING ABOUT GUINN'S TESTS... But David Von Pein isn't an honest man. 

And his website will NEVER be corrected - because it's not truth that David is after. 

(This post was originally posted on alt.conspiracy.jfk, and as of the time of this posting, has not been answered by David Von Pein - although he's read it.)

11-03-2023, 07:51 PM #2
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ
Posts: 1,194 Threads:0 Joined: Oct 2023 Reputation: 0 Stance Fencesitter

Excellent Product Info
Please try Google before asking about High Rated Product Guide 3ddd2a7

11-03-2023, 10:57 PM #3
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

Cool Product Website
Please try Google before asking about Recommended Product Site b01003a

11-15-2023, 02:02 AM #4
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

RE: David Von Pein Lies About Guinn.
For the lady talking about legal hallucinogenic fungi, shop buy online, best to shop, online and in store shopping, shop your, web-based shroom retailer, buy at the store, shop at us, online usa, shop for all online, premium magic mushroom delivery, best deals usa online, any store, best shop shop, best online site in usa, best online store, usa products online, best online shop, online purchase in usa, purchase shop, online shop online, online psychedelic store, a store online shopping, I recommend this best place to buy LSD online for usa store, i best shop, online buy online, online stores, for all shop, buy showroom, buy products from us, buy clothing online, get buy, buy online shop, shopping best, sale shop online, top-rated magic mushroom site, online order shop, shop now at, buying lsd on the internet, secure magic mushroom order, magic mushroom online purchase, order lsd online, online shop online store, buy usa products online, order from shop, shop and buy, also. See More Useful Buying Property In Dubai Site 01003a5

11-15-2023, 06:10 PM #5
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

For the lady talking about sentence segmentation nlp python, faiss docker, language processing python, low resource nlp, nlp computer, natural language processing text summarization, paraphrase detection nlp, nlp for text classification, semantic matching nlp, sentence segmentation nlp, google ai nlp, nlp segmentation, statistical natural language processing, fact checking nlp, nlp can be used to, nlp chatbot python, chatbot with nlp, faiss hnsw example, nlp sentence, ocr nlp, ibm watson natural language understanding text analysis, vector search database, nlp text, define nlp, ambiguity in natural language processing, I can vouch for this Vector Index info for explainable ai in nlp, hnsw faiss, tensorflow nlp, nlp data preprocessing, language processing model, normalizes a word in basic form in nlp, natural language processing companies, fake news detection using natural language processing, nlp topic classification, microsoft natural language understanding, medical nlp, preprocessing techniques in nlp, language models in natural language processing, nlp projects advanced, nlp intent classification, use of natural language processing, pre processing nlp, nlp use, nlp with tensorflow, cs nlp, nlp knowledge graph, syntax nlp, text processing tools, nlp phases, faiss vector search, also. See More Recommended Vector Database Info 936d0b8

11-23-2023, 01:42 PM #6
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

Updated Casino Tips
For the people talking about online casino live games, real money online casino free play no deposit, bonus casino free spins, online slots deposit bonus, online casinos real money sign up bonus, top 10 best online casinos in uk, casino to win real money, no deposit required free spins, baccarat casino game, casino one bonus, online slots bonuses, best free bonus, free online casino no deposit bonus, sign up bonus casino no deposit, famous casino games, casino no deposit free spins uk, best online slots real money uk, slot live casino, free cash no deposit casino bonus codes, best gambling sites no deposit, I suggest this online casino bonuses for casino deal, best virtual casino, online casino with bonus no deposit, casino games with, best online casino welcome offers, casino free spins bonus no deposit, 100 bonus casino, casino games you can win real money, blackjack guide, best no deposit welcome bonus casino, new casino games, playing games for real money, free no deposit sign up bonus, black jack card game online, best online live roulette uk, online casino games bonus, top ten casino, best casino game to win real money, real time casino, casino website, also. See More Useful Online Casino Bonuses Site b01003a

For the person asking about best casino deposit offers, new online casino bonuses, online slots real money no deposit, free bet blackjack online, best online gambling companies, online gambling welcome bonus, sign up no deposit bonus uk, online casino sign up, best real money winning games, best slot machine to play online, best way to win on online slots, best no deposit bonus casino uk, cards casino, casino no deposit registration bonus, best bonus game slots, online casino sign up bonus, best slot bonuses, slot games for real cash, deposit offers casino, uk slots no deposit free spins, I recommend this sell for best casino sites for best online slot games to play, online casino games free, welcome bonus casino, casino free spins no deposit real money, best casino game to win money, one casino bonus codes, online free slot games with bonuses, casino to win real money, best online casino for winning, online slots uk free spins, another casino, best online casino game to win, casino game with free bonus, welcome offer casino, between casino, best online casino bonuses for us players, play live roulette online, no deposit roulette bonus uk, real casino online free spins, online casino games win real cash, also. See More Cool Casino Website ddd2a71
This post was last modified: 11-23-2023, 02:09 PM by FrankJScott.

11-23-2023, 04:35 PM #7
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

New Casino Sites Site
In reply to the person inquiring about online slot games that pay real money, slot games you can win real money on, net casino, best free bonus, no deposit free spins real money casinos, best online slots welcome bonus, one casino bonus codes, recommended slot games, free spins bonus, top rated online slots, best bonus casino uk, free cash casino games no deposit, live gambling, best online live dealer casinos, casino bet bonus, no deposit free spins new casino, best slots website, no deposit free casino games, best online real money gambling sites, no deposit bonus casino sign up, I suggest this additional hints about casino for best casino poker games, favorite casino games, find casino, gambling sites with sign up bonus, the best casino games to play, new online casino free bonus, bonus casino deposit, baccarat casino, real online casino gambling, online baccarat casino, casino sign up no deposit, latest online slots, roulette live online casino, best casino slot machine, online casino sign up free spins, online casino no deposit bonus free spins, live casino sign up, free no deposit bonus free spins, best reviewed online casino, best casino online in uk, also. See More Great Best Casinos Guide b01003a

12-04-2023, 08:42 PM #8
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

Please try Google before asking about Updated Product Blog b01003a

12-04-2023, 11:48 PM #9
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

Top Rated Aircon Servicing Site
To the people inquiring about portable air conditioner usb, best ac with lowest power consumption, aircon installation service, installing ac unit, u sin aircon review, carrier aircon cleaning service near me, I highly suggest this total stranger for new aircon installation details or split system air conditioning maintenance, evaporative aircon specialists, easy cool portable air conditioner reviews, compressor ac repair cost, 24 hour ac repair, aircon repair price, not to mention this he has a good point for aircon reviews advice on top of portable air conditioners rated, airmaxx aircon servicing, ac compressor replacement house, split ac repair, freon leak ac fix, install new ac, as well as this that guy for new aircon installation info which is also great. Also, have a look at this this guy for aircon reviews details on top of hvac maintenance cost estimating, alliance 12000 btu portable aircon review, ductless ac unit installation, and air conditioning, split system air conditioning repairs, fix dripping air conditioner, alongside all this your input here about aircon reviews advice alongside all indoor ac repair, best room air conditioners reviews, air conditioner condenser cleaning, leaking aircon fix, best ac repair service near me, fujitsu aircon service, and don't forget redirected here about mitsubishi aircon water leaking tips which is also worth a look. I also recommend this awesome aircon repair blog and don't forget xool aircon review, air con servicing cost, top ten portable air conditioners, personal portable air conditioner reviews, ac repair service cost, air conditioner cleaning service, and don't forget this best aircon repair details alongside all ac water service charges, alexa enabled portable air conditioner, air con condenser replacement cost, mxy2g20va2 review, mitsubishi air conditioner filter replacement, 338 aircon google reviews, as well as this site on daikin aircon water leaking forum alongside all split air conditioner installation cost, ac installation near me prices, fix leak in ac, ac compressor can be repaired, cheap ac service, home service aircon cleaning near me, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this best aircon reviews info with portable indoor ac unit reviews, installation of split air conditioner, portable ac unit reviews 2022, portable air conditioner no hose reviews, split ac repair, ac general service cost, for good measure. Check more @ Top Aircon Servicing Info 69d4_0d

12-05-2023, 07:14 PM #10
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

In response to the people talking about discover card report stolen, lost wells fargo debit card, citibank lost credit card, navy federal report card lost, capital one replace debit card, lost home depot store credit, I highly recommend this awesome savastan0 cvv url or wsecu lost card, using a lost credit card, synchrony bank blacklist, credit cards report, wells fargo forgot my card, forgot to settle credit card machine, alongside all this my latest blog post on savastan0 cvv info as well as mastercard lost card, boa report stolen card, lost my credit card, if i lost my credit card, lost my capital one credit card, lost my chase credit card, alongside all this visit this link about savastan0 review link which is also great. Also, have a look at this best savastan0 blog alongside all lost my tj maxx credit card, lost my visa credit card, replace card chase, police report for stolen credit card, chase freedom credit card lost, navy federal report lost card, on top of this useful savstaan0.cc site with mastercard cancel card, lost paypal mastercard credit card, chase visa lost, kohl's card stolen, bank of america credit card stolen, paypal mastercard lost, for good measure. Check more @ Excellent Savastan0 Review Guide ddd2a71