The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Douglas Horne vs Dale Hayes

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

05-31-2016, 05:00 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Douglas Horne vs Dale Hayes
Douglas Horne: "Warren Commission Chief Counsel J. Lee Rankin, in a declassified transcript of a January 27, 1964 Executive Session of the Commission, discusses details of the content of "the autopsy report" which are not consistent with the details of the report in evidence today, CE 387, thus confirming that the first signed version contained different conclusions."

David Von Pein Wrote:This is total nonsense from Doug Horne. It's sheer speculation on his behalf and nothing more. He thinks that Rankin's comment in that January '64 Executive Session--where Rankin speculates about the possibility of a fragment from the head shot causing the throat wound--indicates the existence of a second autopsy report, with Rankin then (per Horne) evidently sweeping that conclusion and the "first signed autopsy report" under the rug, which is utterly ridiculous.

Rankin got the "exiting fragment" speculation from a newspaper account which relied heavily on the inaccurate Sibert/O'Neill FBI report. He didn't get it from the "autopsy report" at all. Rankin should have said "autopsy doctors" in that Jan. '64 Exec. Meeting, instead of "autopsy report".

Sadly, we see here another outright lie on David's part... Rankin specifically stated that he got this information out of the autopsy report...

"We have an explanation there in the autopsy that probably a fragment came out the front of the neck."

David cannot provide any citation whatsoever that supports his claim that Rankin got this information from a newspaper article.

David Von Pein Wrote:Horne, of course, could easily have figured that out himself, but he wanted to promote his off-the-wall conspiracy fairy tale about President Kennedy's wounds being altered by Dr. Humes, which means instead of just accepting that J. Lee Rankin probably made a slight error in his terminology in January of 1964 (using the word "report" instead of "doctors"), Horne is ready and eager to paint Mr. Rankin as one of the key members of a "cover-up".

How can Douglas Horne "figure out" what has no evidence for it?

David wishes that Douglas Horne would do as he does, simply invent evidence when there's nothing to go on. But Mr. Horne is constrained, as all honest people are, to the actual evidence. Rankin said "We have an explanation there in the autopsy [report]"... he did not say "Hey, I've been reading the newspapers, and ..."

Irritating thing that is... the evidence.