The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Dr. Baden Doesn't Know What He's Talking About...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

05-30-2016, 08:37 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Dr. Baden Doesn't Know What He's Talking About...
"The [autopsy] photographer was there, the corpsman who usually took pictures of damaged hearts and cirrhotic livers and other diseases. He was snapping away when he caught the attention of an FBI agent, who came up to him and asked for his clearance. 'Clearance?' said the corpsman. 'This is my job.' The agent took away his camera, exposed all the film, and threw him out. (The exposed film is in the archive.) 'We've got our own man taking pictures,' the FBI agent said. The FBI photographer, who had clearance, was in the same quandary as Humes. He had never taken autopsy pictures before and was untrained in photographing gunshot wounds. The photographs of the body's interior were out of focus ... Before the President was buried, no one, either in Dallas or Washington, looked at both sides of the body, front and back, and realized that a bullet had entered the back and exited the throat ... ." - Michael Baden "Unnatural Death - Confessions of a Medical Examiner", pg. 10-11

I find it truly amusing that no WCR Supporter will dare tell the truth - that Dr. Baden was dead wrong on every single statement quoted above.

Why does the truth need lies to support it?

05-30-2016, 08:48 PM #2
Lee Abbott
Posts: 83 Threads:6 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance Critic

Re: Dr. Baden Doesn't Know What He's Talking About...
Right from the beginning Katzenbach's memo clearly indicated the government planned to cover up the truth... Those like Dr. Baden were influenced to go along with the government's version. The question is what were they hiding?

05-31-2016, 02:16 PM #3
Ben Holmes
Administrator

In the Amazon Forum, Dale Hayes said: "Dr. Baden stated in no uncertain terms that the Parkland doctors were wrong in their statements, especially about the head wound - and that is not a criticism of them - they didn't clean and carefully inspect the wounds as what was done in an autopsy setting."

Of course, as I've pointed out, Dr. Baden really didn't know the case evidence. It would be difficult indeed to pack more mistakes into a single paragraph, but Dr. Baden did it.

And, of course, the autopsy prosectors who spent hours examining the body agreed with Parkland on the wound location.

But Dale cannot admit that the prosectors might be wrong on their examination - because that would undercut all medical evidence for his belief.

Dale said: "LOVE when the theorists make these charges of witness intimidation while being utterly without any substantive support for their statement - they read it somewhere and that is sufficient."

This, of course, is a lie. I've quoted the actual witnesses, as well as a newspaper article describing what can only be defined as witness intimidation. And, in honor of Dale Hayes' lie on this issue, look to the right under 'Worth Reading' - I'll soon repost what he's claimed doesn't exist... "substantive support".

Dale continues: "Anybody who has been in that window and looked down Elm St can easily see that those shots were't difficult, especially for an ex-marine with decent skill with a rifle."

And yet, three NRA rated 'Masters' couldn't do it. That fact tells the tale...

05-31-2016, 06:20 PM #4
Garry Puffer
Posts: 80 Threads:5 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance Critic

I've been trying to locate a David Mantik quote about Dr. Baden. It's about how Mantik admires him for several reasons but then goes on to skewer him for his errors in the JFK case. Any help?

05-31-2016, 09:05 PM #5
Ben Holmes
Administrator

Garry Puffer Wrote:I've been trying to locate a David Mantik quote about Dr. Baden. It's about how Mantik admires him for several reasons but then goes on to skewer him for his errors in the JFK case. Any help?

By George! I just figured out how to quote someone in the reply... there's an icon just for that purpose at the top right corner of every post!

Re: Dr. Mantik's critique of Dr. Baden... This sounds like something I'd like to read too...

I've skewered Dr. Baden on a single paragraph of sheer nonsense... but it would be worth reading Dr. Mantik on that issue. I'll keep looking for it - but if anyone beats me to it, I'm sure Garry will be just as appreciative as I...

12-04-2023, 06:09 PM #6
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ
Posts: 1,207 Threads:0 Joined: Oct 2023 Reputation: 0 Stance Fencesitter

Excellent Product Guide
Please try Google before asking about Useful Product Guide db01003

12-04-2023, 11:20 PM #7
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

Cool Aircon Servicing Tips
In response to the man asking about ac refilling charges, let's cool aircon review, mxy 3h28vg review, close comfort aircon review, split ac repair, repair auto ac, I highly suggest this visit website for aircon reviews forum or uc ac cleaning, ge aircon review, ac cleaning near me, aircond installment payment, portable air conditioner installation, lg la150ec review, not to mention this view website for new aircon installation blog on top of jk aircon review, ac leak fix, rinnai aircon review, aircon repair price, air con sealant, cleaning ac coils outside unit, alongside all this excellent mitsubishi aircon water leaking link which is also great. Also, have a look at this awesome daikin aircon water leaking url on top of aircon leak repair cost, dripping aircon, mini split ac and heat reviews, fujitsu air conditioner repair near me, ac cleaning services charges, fix and care aircon, on top of this basics on aircon services tips alongside all best tower air conditioner, pros and cons of split ac, air con replacement, ac outdoor service, aircon service cost, cleaning mould from split system air conditioner, on top of great aircon servicing blog which is also worth a look. I also recommend this her latest blog about new aircon installation site as well as auxiliary portable ac, onix portable aircon review, cost of repairing ac compressor, clean outdoor ac unit, ac installation charges, portable air conditioner cleaning, alongside all this visit this link on daikin aircon water leaking site on top of home aircon installation, air conditioner best rated, lg la080ec review, air con check, 24 hour ac service, cleaning ac unit, alongside all awesome aircon repair blog alongside all new aircon installation, ac unit replacement price, air conditioner leaking water outside, best aircon installation, indoor ac repair, let's cool aircon review, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this website about new aircon installation blog with polo cool portable air conditioner, typical ac compressor replacement cost, ac fan repair cost, window air conditioner cleaning service, air con installation near me, metropolitan aircon, for good measure. Check more @ Great Aircon Servicing Blog 6db0100

12-06-2023, 10:30 PM #8
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

RE: Dr. Baden Doesn't Know What He's Talking About...
In reply to the person inquiring about krugerrand coin, american eagle 2022 gold proof four coin set, online gold trading, quarter sovereign, 1 ounce of silver, bullion jewelry, most popular gold coins, gold business investment, e gold investment, ninety one global gold fund, I highly recommend this excellent buy gold coins in Prague tips or coin with hole, purchase gold, 1oz gold krugerrand price, gold silver dollar, invest in gold bonds, mutual funds gold investments, 1 10 american gold eagle, koban coin, gold saving, georgia state quarter, and don't forget this description for buy gold coins in Brno tips not to mention japanese gold coin, kougaran gold coin, gold bullion vault, gold investment options, gold etf mutual fund, statue of liberty gold coin, canadian gold maple leaf coin, gold and silver ira companies, buy sovereign, 1 gram gold bullion, alongside all this her comment is here on buy gold coins in Prague forum which is also great. Also, have a look at this on yahoo for buy gold coins in Czech Republic url alongside all blackrock global gold fund, smallest coin, 1913 gold coin, bullion exchange near me, valuable gold dollar coins, best gold ira companies of 2022 planning your retirement, gold future investing com, best gold royalty stocks, top gold ira, 1900 gold sovereign, not to mention this new buy gold coins in Czech Republic tips with 1 gram gold biscuit, krugerrand 2021, buy gold coins online, spanish gold doubloon, digital gold online, amc hycroft mining, silver coin 10 gm price, best gold investment, gold stamp collection, gold etf with dividend, for good measure. Check more @ Recommended Buy Gold Coins In Czech Republic Website 01003a5

12-09-2023, 05:04 PM #9
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

High Rated Cheap Bigo Diamonds Blog
For the lady inquiring about get coins for your tiktok account, topup coin tiktok, tiktok promote coins, charge tiktok coins, kira coin tiktok, 29999 tiktok coins to usd, 2000 tiktok coins to usd, tiktok coins to money converter, tiktok coins recharge paypal, buy tiktok coins for cheap, I highly suggest this great recharge tiktok coins cheap link or www coolhacks site free coins, apkoz com tiktok, 200 000 tiktok coins, get free coins in tiktok last update, 300k tiktok coins to usd, free tiktok coins for android, 300000 coin tiktok, tik tok free coins 2022, coins to money tiktok, tik tok coins cheap, on top of this high rated recharge tiktok coins cheap site alongside all tiktok com coin recharge, kira coin tiktok, coin tiktok price, tiktok coins discount, tiktok coins cheapest, tiktok wallet coins, tokcoins com, 600 tiktok coins, 7000 coins on tiktok, tiktok purchase coins, alongside all this resources about bigo recharge cheap forum which is also great. Also, have a look at this she said about discount diamond bigo tips as well as tik tok get coins, tiktok coins to aud, discount diamond bigo, 35000 tiktok coins to usd, buy recharge coins tiktok, 1 million coins in tiktok, tiktok shop coins, tiktok com purchase coins, khaby coin, 15000 coins tiktok, not to mention this a fantastic read about cheap bigo diamonds tips with tiktok unlimited coins mod, coin for tiktok, tiktok coin bep20, coins tiktok fake, tiktokcoins2022, 17500 tiktok coins, google coins tiktok, 1000 free tiktok coins, 300 tiktok coins to usd, 29 999 coins tiktok to usd, for good measure. Check more @ Excellent Merino Wool Base Layers Website 6d0b869

12-11-2023, 07:58 PM #10
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

RE: Dr. Baden Doesn't Know What He's Talking About...
In reply to the people inquiring about best pragmatic slots 2024, best free spins no wagering, online casinos that take paypal, top free slots online, highest no deposit bonus, betting sites free bonus no deposit, I highly suggest this home page about trusted deposit casinos blog or 32red best slots, gambling sites with sign up bonus, finn and the swirly spin best bonus, best blackjack bonus online, popular slots, best free spins, on top of this top rated trusted deposit casinos site and don't forget best slots on ladbrokes 2024, online betting games real money, no deposit free spins new, konami slots best game for free spins, no deposit casino list, highest no deposit bonus codes 2024, not to mention this made my day on trusted deposit casinos advice which is also great. Also, have a look at this experienced for new deposit casinos forum on top of low deposit casinos uk, best ndb online casino, best slots at desert diamond casino, no deposit 10 free, no deposit free spins 2024, low wager no deposit bonus, as well as this straight from the source for top deposit casinos link alongside all best free bet offers no deposit, best on line casino, best welcome bonus online casino, best no deposit casino codes, best slot machines to play at the casino, best new casino no deposit bonus, not to mention recommended best online casinos with deposit url which is also worth a look. I also recommend this best deposit casino games details not to mention cash casino online, best minimum deposit casinos, best no deposit bonus codes 2024, real money no deposit bonus casinos, real casino online gambling, best casino machines to play, not to mention this top rated deposit casino bonuses url as well as best no deposit no wagering casino, best $10 deposit bonus, best free casino slot games, online casinos with the best no deposit bonus codes, free slot play no download no registration, real casinos no deposit, alongside all good for new deposit casinos advice alongside all legit online casino real money, best online casino with no deposit, crypto casino sign up bonus, uk casino sites no deposit, best no deposit bonus codes 2024, best no deposit bonus 2024, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this read full report about top deposit casinos details with real casino online, huge bonus casino, immortal romance best bonus, casino bonuses online, wager free bonus casinos, new casino sites no deposit uk, for good measure. Check more @ Top Rated New Deposit Casinos Site 03a524a