The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Experts Duplicate The Shooting???

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

12-27-2016, 02:59 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Experts Duplicate The Shooting???
John Paul Jones Wrote:Do all agree that it was difficult for experts to replicate Oswald's shooting of Kennedy? 

This question was posted in one of the few places on the Internet where it will NEVER draw an honest response. (alt.assassination.jfk)

It wasn't "difficult" at all - IT NEVER HAPPENED!!! The question presumes that the shots were duplicated, but it was just difficult... that's simply not true.

Nor will anyone ever get a believer to admit the major problem...

You see, even a poor shot such as Oswald provably was, might have gotten lucky enough to have fired the shots that the evidence shows were fired, presuming only that he'd used a good rifle.

But we know that three shooters, each with VASTLY superior shooting skills, were unable to duplicate what the Warren Commission said happened.

The only time that even believers will assert that the shooting sequence was duplicated - was when the Mannlicher Carcano was not used.

So they're forced to try to argue that there's no difference between the alleged murder weapon, and any other Mannlicher Carcano... despite the evidence.

In other words... they lie.

I predict right now that no-one will bring up these issues in the censored forum...

12-28-2016, 04:04 PM #2
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

RE: Experts Duplicate The Shooting???
Anthony Marsh Wrote:
John Paul Jones Wrote:Do all agree that it was difficult for experts to replicate Oswald's shooting of Kennedy? 

No
A. We don't agree that there were experts.
B. We don't agree that anyone tried to replicate the shooting.
C. We don't agree that Oswald was shooting on 11/22/63.

Some tests were done which give us some clues.

Anthony Marsh is one of the presumed "critics" in the alt.assassination.jfk forum... unfortunately, he's just another sheep in wolves' clothing...

Only someone completely unfamiliar with shooting would try to assert that the three NRA rated "Masters" who shot the Mannlicher Carcano for the Warren Commission were not experts, as Anthony just did.

Indeed, it would be extremely difficult to find people more qualified. Perhaps an Olympics shooting champion?

Anthony claims that no-one tried to replicate the shooting. And it's true that the test conducted by the Warren Commission gave every possible advantage to their "test" - such as only firing from half the height... at oversized stationary targets rather than moving targets... and with all the time the shooters wanted before beginning their shots...

These are the sorts of facts that even a supposed "critic" will not dare to bring up in the alt.assassination.jfk forum.

And, as I predicted, not one single person has mentioned the rifle issue... you cannot have a valid test without using the same alleged rifle. It had unique operational problems - and trying to simulate the shooting sequence with a better rifle doesn't demonstrate anything at all.

You can't find the truth at alt.assassination.jfk. "Professor" McAdams is simply a disinformationalist.