The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1547 my_date
/showthread.php 872 buildtree
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Features of Al Rajhi Financial application

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-23-2024, 08:56 AM #1
doaausef3li
Posts: 26 Threads:26 Joined: Jan 2024 Reputation: 0 Stance Fencesitter

Al Rajhi Trading Bank launched a mobile application in order to facilitate trading operations. The most important features of this application are as follows:
حساب راجحي صفر
 The application provides all graphs that benefit the client in making comparisons between stocks and the ability to follow the performance of each stock.
 Through the application, you can buy and sell stocks electronically with ease.
 Funds can be transferred through the application to and from the financial wallet.
 The application provides a deferred order feature, so the customer can enter a specific price so that the buying or selling process takes place automatically when the stock price reaches this specific price.
 The importance of deferred orders is the possibility of avoiding the risks related to financial market fluctuations, and selling the stock when it falls below a certain price limit, such as the purchase price, for example, and in this case the loss value is equal to zero.
 The Al Rajhi Capital application also features the provision of investment advisory services and consultations related to purchasing shares on the Al Rajhi Tadawul platform through financial experts designated to achieve the highest profits.

Messages In This Thread
Features of Al Rajhi Financial application - by doaausef3li - 07-23-2024, 08:56 AM