The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 880 my_date
/inc/functions_post.php 736 get_post_attachments
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Helen Markham Testimony

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-07-2016, 01:09 AM #11
Patrick C
Posts: 450 Threads:11 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

Re: Helen Markham Testimony
Garry Puffer Wrote:This last statement is so naive that I don't know how to respond to it.

That is because you are a conspiracy [deleted] Garry!

07-07-2016, 02:29 AM #12
Garry Puffer
Posts: 80 Threads:5 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance Critic

Patrick C Wrote:
Garry Puffer Wrote:This last statement is so naive that I don't know how to respond to it.
That is because you are a conspiracy [deleted] Garry!

I took the time to respond to every one of your statements, but the only comeback you have is that I am a Conspiracy Theorist? And this is in response to only the last of my comments.

Is it fair to say, then, that you accept the rest of my comments as valid. especially in reference to the time of the shooting? You say you don't agree about the time, but you give no evidence that would be compelling to a disinterested party. Eight people give a time of the shooting as prior to 1:10. You don't agree, but apparently the only reason you don't agree is because you believe Oswald shot Tippit (begging the question). Even though it would have been impossible for him to have got there in time - oh, sorry, I forgot we can speculate that he got a ride that somehow just dropped him off where he continued walking.

The following photograph shows just what a great job Capt. Fritz did as a member of the DPD. His job was to act as a shield in front of Oswald. That's Fritz on the left, very far from where he is supposed to be and looking the wrong way besides. This is but one of scores of red flags about the role of the DPD. And before you respond about how I cannot judge anything from this photograph, I remind you that you claimed to be able to see Oswald's clear guilt in the photo of him being removed from the Texas Theater.

.gif   pufflogo2.gif (Size: 12.61 KB / Downloads: 104)

.jpg   Ruby shoots Oswald Fritz ignores it.jpg (Size: 103.58 KB / Downloads: 109)

07-07-2016, 10:14 AM #13
Patrick C
Posts: 450 Threads:11 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

Garry Puffer Wrote:I took the time to respond to every one of your statements, but the only comeback you have is that I am a Conspiracy Theorist? And this is in response to only the last of my comments."

Is it fair to say, then, that you accept the rest of my comments as valid. especially in reference to the time of the shooting?

Not really Garry,no I don't.

I just don't have the free time right now to respond.

I have little doubt that Tippit was shot at the 115 pm mark.

Larry Harris who was THE Tippit expert in the 80s lived in the area and got a job as a mail man so he could get to know people and pick up info on the shooting through the neighbourhood. All I can tell you is that he believed Tippit WAS shot at the 115 mark and not as you think earlier by some one else.

Garry Puffer Wrote:That's Fritz on the left, very far from where he is supposed to be and looking the wrong way besides. This is but one of scores of red flags about the role of the DPD.
You cannot be serious! [ad hominem deleted]
Garry Puffer Wrote:And before you respond about how I cannot judge anything from this photograph, I remind you that you claimed to be able to see Oswald's clear guilt in the photo of him being removed from the Texas Theater.
NO !!! One cannot see Oswald's CLEAR guilt from a photograph!

You may see he looks guilty but that is pure guess work. The fact that he tried to shoot officer McDonald is though highly indicative of guilt.

07-07-2016, 07:55 PM #14
Garry Puffer
Posts: 80 Threads:5 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance Critic

Patrick C Wrote:
Garry Puffer Wrote:I took the time to respond to every one of your statements, but the only comeback you have is that I am a Conspiracy Theorist? And this is in response to only the last of my comments."

Is it fair to say, then, that you accept the rest of my comments as valid. especially in reference to the time of the shooting?

Not really Garry,no I don't.

I just don't have the free time right now to respond.

How lame. You have the time to make 150 posts here, but you don't have the time to make one of substance? Come on.

I have little doubt that Tippit was shot at the 115 pm mark.

Larry Harris who was THE Tippit expert in the 80s lived in the area and got a job as a mail man so he could get to know people and pick up info on the shooting through the neighbourhood. All I can tell you is that he believed Tippit WAS shot at the 115 mark and not as you think earlier by some one else.

So you also agree with Mr. Harris that Oswald did not shoot Tippit? I'm confused then. Why would he have to be right about the time but wrong about the shooter? Could you explain that for me?

I would also like a citation to something that Mr. Harris wrote that verifies what you say. Unless he wrote it, he was not committed to the 1:15 time. Why is it that you NEVER cite for anything?

Garry Puffer Wrote:That's Fritz on the left, very far from where he is supposed to be and looking the wrong way besides. This is but one of scores of red flags about the role of the DPD.
You cannot be serious! [ad hominem deleted]
Garry Puffer Wrote:And before you respond about how I cannot judge anything from this photograph, I remind you that you claimed to be able to see Oswald's clear guilt in the photo of him being removed from the Texas Theater.
NO !!! One cannot see Oswald's CLEAR guilt from a photograph!

You may see he looks guilty but that is pure guess work. The fact that he tried to shoot officer McDonald is though highly indicative of guilt.

So how is your reading of Oswald's inner state from a photograph any different from my reading of Fritz's? Yet for mine you wrote "You cannot be serious!" and added an insult which Ben removed. I thought you yearned for reasoned debate, but you don't have the time and cannot refrain from insults. How strange.

.gif   pufflogo2.gif (Size: 12.61 KB / Downloads: 97)