The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Historical Ignorance By Believers...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

09-21-2016, 02:19 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Historical Ignorance By Believers...
Dale Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:
Dale Wrote:You and I and even Ben Holmes are COMPLETELY ignorant about what remains classified in this case.

Untrue...

Perhaps YOU are ignorant... that, I actually don't doubt.

I gave an example of something that was classified - the medical testimony given during the HSCA.

You can't offer ANY credible explanation for why it was classified at all.

NONE!

And the fact that the HSCA LIED about what they classified is something you can't refute.

Have no idea what National Security issues were encountered and investigated - neither do you and that's the point. You don't even allow for the possibility that this classified information was a National Security concern and will, by rule, remain classified. Turn off your conspiracy filter and you'll see what I am saying. It's not complicated. Not only National Security matters are classified - if other information was classified (HSCA medical testimony) then inquire as to why - did the Kennedy family request classified status for this information for privacy reasons? How involved was Bobby Kennedy in this process? Would you want your family member's X-Rays and photographs made available to any Joe Blow requesting them, especially if your family member was an extraordinarily prominent and powerful individual. You guys have no proportion or reason in your thinking. (Original post here.)

Does it strike anyone as somewhat crazy that Robert Kennedy, murdered in 1968, could affect the decision to classify the medical testimony that the HSCA lied about in 1978 - a decade later?

12-11-2016, 06:15 PM #2
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

RE: Historical Ignorance By Believers...
I've often pointed out that believers don't like to correct other believers...

Here's an excellent example of Patrick's lack of honesty... he cannot simply admit that a fellow believer was embarrassed by his lack of historical knowledge on this case.