The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
How to inquire about old shares

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

04-23-2024, 07:25 PM #1
doaausef3li
Posts: 15 Threads:15 Joined: Jan 2024 Reputation: 0 Stance Fencesitter

There is a way through which we can inquire about old or lost shares, which facilitates the possibility of inquiring about shares, which is through the following:
استعلام عن أسهم قديمة برقم الهوية
     The Sahami service has been provided, which facilitates the possibility of inquiring about old or lost shares, and also provides inquiries about new shares.
     Enter the Sahmi website to inquire about stocks.
     Write all the data required to inquire about stocks of all types, old and new, with the possibility of transferring them to the private wallet.
     After all the data is registered, you must verify it by using Al Rajhi Bank to ensure that you own the shares and that you are acting on behalf of the share owner.
     Provides the possibility of dealing with the bank and my shares service through the account 511608010018416
     Followed by entering the website to register all the required data in order to know everything related to the shares and to easily file a complaint through it.