The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
How to trade in the Amman Stock Exchange

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

08-19-2024, 02:11 AM #1
doaausef3li
Posts: 26 Threads:26 Joined: Jan 2024 Reputation: 0 Stance Fencesitter

Because the Amman Stock Exchange is one of the important stock exchanges in the Gulf countries, there are many international companies that have moved to have a strong presence in Amman, where anyone can buy and sell securities and trade them in the Amman Stock Exchange through the best trading company in Amman that provides financial services to citizens, and trading is started through some steps as follows:
كيفية اختيار افضل شركة تداول في عمان
The best trading company in Amman is chosen, licensed by the international authorities responsible for regulating trading companies in the world.
Opening an investment account with the trading company, so that an agreement is concluded on the services to be obtained and that the company will provide, as well as determining the value of the commissions that the company will collect from the trader.
Depositing the capital that the client wishes to invest through trading in the Amman Stock Exchange.
Granting the trading company a special authorization from the client for all buying and selling operations carried out through it before executing them.
The company informs the client of all entered orders, whether they have been executed or not.
Some financial brokerage companies provide their clients with an electronic trading service via the Internet in all securities, by entering buy and sell orders into the trading platform using the client’s account, and this is executed regardless of the client’s geographical location.