The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 806 my_date
/inc/class_parser.php 847 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 733 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 416 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 731 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 540 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
'Human Error'... or Blatant Coverup?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

09-16-2016, 01:29 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

'Human Error'... or Blatant Coverup?
Garry Puffer Wrote:Let's list a few cases where the LNers claim that mistakes made in the JFK case were nothing but "human error":

• Greer slowing the limo when protocol requires acceleration without thinking about it first.

• The DPD announcing a Mauser had been found, officers submitting two official reports to that effect, and the "mistake" not acknowledged for quite some time.

• The "sniper's nest" not being found for over thirty minutes after the DPD being informed exactly where it was by two witnesses.

• Capt. Fritz's behavior in Jack Ruby's shooting of Oswald.

• The several shells not bearing the initials needed to establish a chain of custody.

• The many medical professionals who saw a large, gaping wound in the rear of JFK's head.

• The initial police reports that state TWO shells were found in the TSBD along with a whole bullet.

• The lack of rear bumper and side motorcycle protection for JFK's limo.

• The several conflicting stories told by Officer McDonald concerning Oswald's arrest in the theater.

• The arrest report that states Oswald was found in the balcony of the theater.

• An autopsy that would not have served a bum found dead on the street much less a national leader.

• The entire Warren Report.

• The lies told by Vincent Bugliosi.

• The Secret Service destruction of documents concerning JFK motorcades in the months prior to Dallas, and the destruction occurring AFTER the ARRB sought those records.

• The CIA identification of Oswald in Mexico City.

• The switching of the order of Zapruder frames published in LIFE magazine.

• The determination, after a viewing of the Zapruder film, that JFK had turned so that his throat was exposed to the 6th floor window.

• The many different locations of the head wound, as determined by several official panels, each of which disagreed with the others.

• The medical personnel's determination of the location of JFK's back wound, fortunately corrected by medical expert Gerald Ford.

• The lack of provenance for CE399.

And this is just for starters. This case was apparently nothing BUT "human error." One wonders if humans can do anything right after looking at this case through the human error prism.

Garry's absolutely correct... this is a demonstration of the faith that believers have.

There comes a point when "human error" becomes a very silly excuse for not accepting the fact that there was a provable coverup in this case.

09-17-2016, 03:04 PM #2
Ben Holmes
Administrator

RE: 'Human Error'... or Blatant Coverup?
(09-16-2016, 01:29 PM)Ben Holmes Wrote:  
Garry Puffer Wrote:Let's list a few cases where the LNers claim that mistakes made in the JFK case were nothing but "human error":

• Greer slowing the limo when protocol requires acceleration without thinking about it first.

• The DPD announcing a Mauser had been found, officers submitting two official reports to that effect, and the "mistake" not acknowledged for quite some time.

• The "sniper's nest" not being found for over thirty minutes after the DPD being informed exactly where it was by two witnesses.

• Capt. Fritz's behavior in Jack Ruby's shooting of Oswald.

• The several shells not bearing the initials needed to establish a chain of custody.

• The many medical professionals who saw a large, gaping wound in the rear of JFK's head.

• The initial police reports that state TWO shells were found in the TSBD along with a whole bullet.

• The lack of rear bumper and side motorcycle protection for JFK's limo.

• The several conflicting stories told by Officer McDonald concerning Oswald's arrest in the theater.

• The arrest report that states Oswald was found in the balcony of the theater.

• An autopsy that would not have served a bum found dead on the street much less a national leader.

• The entire Warren Report.

• The lies told by Vincent Bugliosi.

• The Secret Service destruction of documents concerning JFK motorcades in the months prior to Dallas, and the destruction occurring AFTER the ARRB sought those records.

• The CIA identification of Oswald in Mexico City.

• The switching of the order of Zapruder frames published in LIFE magazine.

• The determination, after a viewing of the Zapruder film, that JFK had turned so that his throat was exposed to the 6th floor window.

• The many different locations of the head wound, as determined by several official panels, each of which disagreed with the others.

• The medical personnel's determination of the location of JFK's back wound, fortunately corrected by medical expert Gerald Ford.

• The lack of provenance for CE399.

And this is just for starters. This case was apparently nothing BUT "human error." One wonders if humans can do anything right after looking at this case through the human error prism.

Garry's absolutely correct... this is a demonstration of the faith that believers have.

There comes a point when "human error" becomes a very silly excuse for not accepting the fact that there was a provable coverup in this case.

Patrick couldn't find even one item to attempt to answer...

09-17-2016, 04:30 PM #3
Patrick C
Posts: 450 Threads:11 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

I read the post and I certainly could find several items that I could convincingly dismiss.

But I don't really give a monkeys and I must be approaching my alloted hour per week on your (almost lone) forum.

Discussing the case with you is a waste of time. You are deluded and you demonstrate poor logic as I have pointed out - but that is ok, it makes it easy to defeat your arguments from the position of a neutral observer at least - not yours clearly.

However dealing with some one who consistantly misreads and misunderstands key points makes it an impossible and thankless task to have any kind of meaningful exchange.

09-17-2016, 05:23 PM #4
Ben Holmes
Administrator

(09-17-2016, 04:30 PM)Patrick C Wrote:  I read the post and I certainly could find several items that I could convincingly dismiss.

But I don't really give a monkeys and I must be approaching my alloted hour per week on your (almost lone) forum.

Discussing the case with you is a waste of time. You are deluded and you demonstrate poor logic as I have pointed out - but that is ok, it makes it easy to defeat your arguments from the position of a neutral observer at least - not yours clearly.

However dealing with some one who consistantly misreads and misunderstands key points makes it an impossible and thankless task to have any kind of meaningful exchange.

And yet, each time you make this claim, and I challenge you to PROVIDE EVEN ONE EXAMPLE - you run like the coward you are.

Why do you think you can keep making these ad hominem attacks without supporting them? You've lied repeatedly on what I've said - and I've demonstrated this time and time again.

No-one is going to believe a proven and consistent liar when you make the claim that you could "convincingly" dismiss items from the above list.

I asserted that you can't find even one.

And that prediction has been proven true thus far...
This post was last modified: 09-17-2016, 05:24 PM by Ben Holmes.