The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 806 my_date
/inc/class_parser.php 847 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 733 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 416 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 731 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Limo Slowdown/Stop.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

12-31-2016, 10:45 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Limo Slowdown/Stop.
Believers get really nervous and never seem to have an explanation for the reported Limo slowdown/stop that took place in Dealey Plaza.

With dozens of eyewitnesses all reporting the slowdown/stop - and many of them highly credible (such as the motorcycle cops who were with the limo), believers really can't deny what happened.

So when it's pointed out that this IS NOT SEEN in the extant Z-Film - they all immediately jump into a chorus of "Hallelujah Alvarez"... pointing out that Alvarez found a slowdown in the film.

BUT IT CAN'T BE SEEN BY THE CASUAL VIEWER!!!

When debating Anthony Marsh on this topic, and I pointed this out, Tony ran screaming away - and starting talking about something else (ghost images) and refused to explain this... as no believer has been able to do. (Tony now spends his time on the censored group - evidently more comfortable for him over there)

Believers just hate the eyewitnesses - even when they are forced to imagine the eyewitnesses being correct, as in this case.

Any believers care to explain what Tony ducked?  Why is a slowdown NOT SEEN IN THE EXTANT Z-FILM TO THE CASUAL VIEWER?

I suspect that all I'll see are believers who claim that they CAN see a slowdown in the extant Z-film. (Martin, a "Defender of the Faith", and self-proclaimed CT'er, already claims that he sees a slowdown in extant Z-film, so believers won't be the first...) 

Claims that a camera will not show a slowdown that witnesses observe will need to be supported by film... (not that I expect anyone to be able to produce such a film!)

01-02-2017, 04:00 PM #2
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

RE: Limo Slowdown/Stop.
(12-31-2016, 10:45 PM)Ben Holmes Wrote:  Believers get really nervous and never seem to have an explanation for the reported Limo slowdown/stop that took place in Dealey Plaza.

With dozens of eyewitnesses all reporting the slowdown/stop - and many of them highly credible (such as the motorcycle cops who were with the limo), believers really can't deny what happened.

So when it's pointed out that this IS NOT SEEN in the extant Z-Film - they all immediately jump into a chorus of "Hallelujah Alvarez"... pointing out that Alvarez found a slowdown in the film.

BUT IT CAN'T BE SEEN BY THE CASUAL VIEWER!!!

When debating Anthony Marsh on this topic, and I pointed this out, Tony ran screaming away - and starting talking about something else (ghost images) and refused to explain this... as no believer has been able to do. (Tony now spends his time on the censored group - evidently more comfortable for him over there)

Believers just hate the eyewitnesses - even when they are forced to imagine the eyewitnesses being correct, as in this case.

Any believers care to explain what Tony ducked?  Why is a slowdown NOT SEEN IN THE EXTANT Z-FILM TO THE CASUAL VIEWER?

I suspect that all I'll see are believers who claim that they CAN see a slowdown in the extant Z-film. (Martin, a "Defender of the Faith", and self-proclaimed CT'er, already claims that he sees a slowdown in extant Z-film, so believers won't be the first...) 

Claims that a camera will not show a slowdown that witnesses observe will need to be supported by film... (not that I expect anyone to be able to produce such a film!)

A new forum poster, "Fendlesworth" - was apparently unwilling to address this post - despite the fact that it was dealing with exactly the subject matter he was interested in.

There's a word for that...