The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Swapped vs Planted - Why Do Believers Run From The Evidence?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-08-2016, 01:53 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Swapped vs Planted - Why Do Believers Run From The Evidence?
David Von Pein Wrote:Because: If a "pointy" bullet WAS the "real" stretcher bullet found by Tomlinson, then that means one of the following three things must certainly be correct and true.... 1.) The "pointy" bullet was the one and only bullet that did the damage to John B. Connally (and the best evidence, by far, is that just ONE single bullet struck Connally, causing all of his wounds).
How silly!!!

Just like Henry frequently does, you've committed a logical fallacy that you won't retract.

A bullet was certainly found - but any speculation about it's prior history is nothing more than your imagination at work.

David Von Pein Wrote:But if #1 here is true...then the CTers must abandon one of their very favorite gripes: i.e., ANY bullet that did that much damage to John Connally must have been pretty banged up by the end of the day.
No, not at all. This doesn't even make sense.

You're doing the same thing that Henry did - you're pretending that the bullet found did what CE399 was alleged to have done. Henry will be happy to email you and tell you which logical fallacies this falls under.

As for the damage to the bullet, this is simply a fact... any bullet doing what CE399 is alleged to have done would have been far more damaged - THAT'S WHAT THE BALLISTIC'S TEST PERFORMED BY THE WARREN COMMISSION DEMONSTRATED.

So far from being a "favorite gripe" - it's merely what the evidence shows...

David Von Pein Wrote:Or do some conspiracy promoters want to now purport that the people who later failed to positively identify CE399 REALLY saw a banged-all-to-hell, mushroomed, and very damaged bullet...but they failed to mention that fact to anyone, ever?!
It's fun to argue strawmen, isn't it David?

What you CANNOT do is debate against someone who knows the evidence better than you do...

(or produce a quote from any believer making the claim you just made up...)

David Von Pein Wrote:2.) The bullet Darrell Tomlinson picked up was a "PLANTED" bullet, but was not CE399, and then 399 was inserted into the record to replace the "real" stretcher bullet.
Believers always run from the logical scenario that best explains the known evidence... that the bullet was SWAPPED, not planted.

Such AMAZING cowardice!!!

The evidence does NOT show a planted bullet... and no matter how many times we keep schooling believers on this fact, they keep right on talking about a planted bullet.

David Von Pein Wrote:3.) The bullet Darrell Tomlinson found on a stretcher at Parkland wasn't even connected (in ANY fashion; "planted" or otherwise) to the JFK assassination or to Governor Connally's wounds. Perhaps it really did come from the little boy's stretcher (Ronny Fuller's). But, then again, was young Ronald Fuller SHOT BY A RIFLE BULLET on November 22nd? I don't think he was. Which means there's a problem here too.
No David, there isn't. You're lying just as Henry did... you refuse to admit that shooting victims were almost daily admitted to Parkland. There is no "problem" here at all.

Too bad David understands all to well the futility of answering my posts... he understands all too well just how weak his case is.

The evidence is quite clear - there was no "planted" bullet... the bullet that was found is described differently than CE399 - and witnesses who handled it refuse to identify CE399 as that bullet. Such evidence does NOT support a planted bullet, but a swapped one.

So the question is - why can't believers address the evidence of a SWAPPED bullet? And stop their "planted" factoid?