The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
The Backyard Photos

ii 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-21-2016, 06:01 PM #131
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: The Backyard Photos
Patrick C Wrote:But Marina remembered taking the photo right....?

That sort of makes the whole "issue" disappear.......
Marina also reported that Oswald didn't own a rifle.

So that makes the whole "issue" disappear - ACCORDING TO YOUR LOGIC!!!

Congratulations Patrick! You've left the 'dark side'...

07-21-2016, 09:06 PM #132
Patrick C
Posts: 450 Threads:11 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

Yeah, when she was in the world's spotlight - weekend of 22 Nov.....! Trying to defend her husband...

Did she stick with that story.......?

07-22-2016, 08:45 AM #133
Ray Mitcham

No. After she was threatened she changed her story several times. A bit like the Parkland doctors who saw a wound in the back of the head and an entrance wound in the throat.

07-22-2016, 10:24 AM #134
Patrick C
Posts: 450 Threads:11 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

Ray Mitcham Wrote:A bit like the Parkland doctors who saw a wound in the back of the head and an entrance wound in the throat.
Absolute nonsense. The doctors perceived the wound to be further back than it actually was. A simple mistake.

The actual true back of the head was not visible to them because it was cushioned. Scalp and blood would however fall and drip out of the head given the position of the body - a concept we all know as gravity. Enough said.

It was EXACTLY where is appears to be in the Z film and exactly as it is described in the autopsy. And they were NOT threatened, that is ridiculous and wayward conspiracy minded nonsense fuelled by sensationalist authors of the likes of crackpots Jim Marrs and Harrison Livingstone.

I actually met two of the attending Dallas doctors at conventions in the 80s and this was a question asked of them - frankly they laughed.

They were almost certainly reminded not to speculate, but to remain guarded and professional around the media, but that was all.

They did not make any kind of reliable medical ballistics (forensic) analysis of the anterior neck wound either in Trauma room 1 so your comment about that being a frontal entry (presumably based on Perry's comment that it could have been entry) is just plain silly - as is the ridiculous theory that a bullet was fired from the front and struck Kennedy in the neck and was one of TWO that did not exit. It is a fairy tale.

07-22-2016, 11:59 AM #135
Ray Mitcham

Back of the head witnesses.
Dr William Kemp Clark.
DR. WILLIAM KEMP CLARK -- "I was called by Dr. Perry because the President had sustained a brain wound. On my arrival, the resuscitative efforts, the tracheostomy, the administration of chest tubes to relieve any possibility of air being in the pleural space, the electrocardiogram had been hooked up, blood and fluids were being administered by Dr. Perry and Dr. Baxter. It was apparent that the President had sustained a lethal wound.

A missile had gone in or out of the back of his head, causing extensive lacerations and loss of brain tissue. Shortly after I arrived, the patient, the President, lost his heart action by the electrocardiogram, his heart action had stopped. We attempted resuscitative measures of his heart, including closed chest cardiac massage, but to no avail."
Dr McClellan

Dr McClellan: I had always assumed it was [being done] because I knew what the –that the hole was there.
Dr Peters: Right.
Dr McClelland: So it wasn't a-- maybe I'm wrong.I mean not unless I have taken leave of my senses entirely. There was a hole there and so my explanation of what was happening is here's this hand up in the wound and they sort of pulled it up for some reason. I don't know why, but that was sort of an interesting sequence of events separated by several years..
Mr Gun: Dr Peters, you have been nodding your head.
Dr Peters: Well I would certainly agree with what Bob said. It was my thought exactly that they just pulled that flap back into place and took a picture so they could show how it looked with things restored as much as possible and it just – a flap just kind of—had been torn back and now they were just putting it back and snapping a picture. For what reason I don't know.
But I'm ceertain there was a hole there too. I walked around right and looked in his head. You could see directly into the carnial vault and see cerebral injury to the cerebral cortex, and I thought at the time to the cerebellum. So I know the hole was big enough top look into. I estimated it at seven centimeters at that time, and I don't know what the actual measurements werew ehn they took the radiographs, but I thought exactly what Bob did. They were probably making a series of pictures and pulled that flap back up there to cover it up and took a picture of that to show the head in the restored, so to speak, for whatever reason.

Clint Hill (the nearest to the President after the shooting.)

"The right rear of his head was missing. It was lying on the rear seat of the car... there was so much blood you could not tell if there had been another wound or not, except for the one gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Greer "His head was all shot, this whole part (pointing) was a matter of blood like he had been hit."
Spector : " Indicating the top right rear of the head?
Greer "Yes sir, it loose like that was all blown off."

Kellerman. "He had a large wound this size"
Specter "Indicating with your finger the diameter of 5 inches: would that be approximately correct?"
Kellerman " Indicating the rear portion of the head"
Kellerman " Yes"
Specter "More to the right of the head?"
Kellerman "Right. This was removed... the skull part was removed."

to the ARRB.described a “blow out “ which consisted of a flap of skin in the right temple of the President’s head, which he believed two be an exit wound based on conversations he heard in the morgue amongst the pathologists (and executed two drawings of this right temporal defect on both a photocopy of a right lateral photograph of the President and on a right lateral anatomy diagram of the human skull.

He described ` large open head wound in the back of the Presidents head, centrally located right between the ears, where the bone was gone as well as some scalp.
He described ` large open head wound in the back of the Presidents head, centrally located right between the ears, where the bone was gone as well as some scalp.

JERROL CUSTER: the other X-ray technician told David Lifton that the wound in the skull was posterior in the skull and said that "he exposed, and returned to the morgue, X- rays showing that the rear of the President's head was blown off." ( Best Evidence , p. 620) The extant X-rays show no such thing. In May 29, 1992 and November 18, 1993 press conferences Custer repeated his consistent claim that the
current X-rays are forgeries.

07-22-2016, 02:08 PM #136
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Patrick C Wrote:
Ray Mitcham Wrote:A bit like the Parkland doctors who saw a wound in the back of the head and an entrance wound in the throat.
Absolute nonsense. The doctors perceived the wound to be further back than it actually was. A simple mistake.
The same mistake made by the Autopsy Report, when it put the wound IN THE SAME LOCATION using the same terms... 'Occipital Parietal'.

So the 'absolute nonsense' is only coming from people such as you, Patrick.

Patrick C Wrote:The actual true back of the head was not visible to them because it was cushioned.
A common factoid often told by believers... but an absolute LIE.
Richard Dulaney Wrote:...Somebody lifted up his head and showed me the back of his head. We couldn't see much until they picked up his head. I was standing beside him. The wound was on the back of his head. On the back side
Patrick knows this, yet doesn't mind repeating the factoid...

Patrick C Wrote:It was EXACTLY where is appears to be in the Z film and exactly as it is described in the autopsy.
Tell us Patrick, what's the difference between "Occipital Parietal" and "Occipital Parietal"?
Patrick C Wrote:And they were NOT threatened, that is ridiculous and wayward conspiracy minded nonsense fuelled by sensationalist authors of the likes of crackpots Jim Marrs and Harrison Livingstone.
The prosectors provably were.

Patrick C Wrote:They did not make any kind of reliable medical ballistics (forensic) analysis of the anterior neck wound either in Trauma room 1 so your comment about that being a frontal entry (presumably based on Perry's comment that it could have been entry) is just plain silly - as is the ridiculous theory that a bullet was fired from the front and struck Kennedy in the neck and was one of TWO that did not exit. It is a fairy tale.
Of course, this non-examination of the throat wound conducted at Parkland IS THE ONLY MEDICAL EXAMINATION THAT WAS EVER MADE.

ii