The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 540 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
The Cowardice of Believers...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

01-17-2017, 03:54 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

The Cowardice of Believers...
David Emerling Wrote:
Anonymous Critic Wrote:The second bullet missed JFK completely and struck Connally under his right armpit. That is the scenario that is supported by all of the evidence. 

Then why was the entry wound in Connally's black so elliptical? It's hard to construct a trajectory of a bullet that is fired from behind the limousine and manages to COMPLETELY misses Kennedy and hits Governor Connally. I'd like to see a graphic depiction of that trajectory. I'll bet THAT bullet will have to do more zigging and zagging than what the conspiracy theorists contend with the Single Bullet Theory. 

Where did the bullet go that exited Kennedy's throat if it did not continue on and hit neither the limousine nor Connally? 

It's too bad that David is too much a coward to face knowledgeable critics... (as are most other believers).

I'd simply ask him why the "elliptical" wound of Connally matches so well in measurements with the elliptical wounds of JFK.

Nor is the trajectory difficult at all... once you eliminate the hidden assumption that David is making... that shots only came from the Sniper's Nest.

The fact that believers can be so easily and credibly answered explains their cowardice - they simply cannot face a knowledgeable critic without running away.
This post was last modified: 01-17-2017, 03:55 PM by Ben Holmes.