The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
The Dog That Didn't Bark...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-02-2016, 03:42 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

The Dog That Didn't Bark...
Mike Skotnicki Wrote:
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Wrote:Gregory (Scotland Yard detective): “Is there any other point to which you would wish to draw my attention?”

Holmes: “To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time.”

Gregory: “The dog did nothing in the night-time.”

Holmes: “That was the curious incident.”

The fact that the dog did not bark when you would expect it to do so while a horse was stolen led Homes to the conclusion that the evildoer was a not a stranger to the dog, but someone the dog recognized and thus would not cause him to bark. Holmes drew a conclusion from a fact (barking) that did not occur, which can be referred to as a “negative fact,” or for the purpose of this discussion, an expected fact absent from the record.

I include the above for those who don't recognize a cultural reference to dogs not barking - now, on to the dog that didn't bark:

Dex Olsen Wrote:I will assume the DPD, as remiss as they may have appeared, tested but didn't find any nitrate on that jacket's sleeves or else we would have heard about it LOUDLY and CLEARLY.

Dex makes a point that I've not seen noted before in any of the literature or evidence... This is just one of those examples of evidence that should have existed, but doesn't.

The jacket MUST HAVE HAD nitrates on the right sleeve. A quick Google search reveals that yes, this is an ordinary procedure for police, to check the clothing for gunpowder residue. (Indeed, the Warren Commission did examine JFK's shirt in their attempt to prove that the hole in the shirt & tie was caused by a bullet - testing failed to show this.)

Since the jacket clearly did not have any gunpowder - if the jacket actually belonged to Oswald (and that's greatly in doubt) - it would merely be yet another bit of evidence showing his innocence.

If the jacket did have gunpowder residue - then you have a silence from the Dallas Police Department and the Warren Commission that is, quite frankly; completely unbelievable.

If the jacket wasn't tested - this would simply be another example of the incompetence of the Dallas Police Department... and the question would be raised why believers accept so uncritically everything the DPD said.

Other examples of incompetence include:
  • Failure to photograph the paper bag in situ.
    Failure to document the finding of the jacket (we have no idea who found it!)
    Failure to turn over all the evidence to the FBI (Only two shells were turned over on 11/22/63)
    Failure to photograph the alleged palm print on the rifle.
    Failure to turn over all of the 'Backyard' Photos for the investigation. (133-C wasn't 'found' until Dec 1976!)
    Failure to protect the alleged perp from being murdered by Jack Ruby.
    Failure to document proper chain of custody on much of the evidence.

Believers cannot explain their dogmatic acceptance of the Dallas Police statements & evidence gathering... and that fact tells the tale.

12-25-2023, 03:45 AM #2
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ
Posts: 1,197 Threads:0 Joined: Oct 2023 Reputation: 0 Stance Fencesitter

RE: The Dog That Didn't Bark...
Please try Google before asking about New Product Site 16db010

12-27-2023, 04:34 PM #3
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

Excellent Order Fulfillment Blog
In response to the lady asking about best shopify 3pl, pick and pack fees, 3pl com, customer order fulfilment process, 3pl trucking companies, clothing fulfillment companies, walmart fulfillment, fulfillment center business model, 3pl logistics company near me, industrial 3pl, distribution fulfillment company, micro fulfilment, fulfillment center for small business, warehouse picking and packing solutions, 3pl fees and rates, 3rd party logistics service provider, md 3pl, 3pl warehouse environment, marek fulfillment center, 3pl services uk, shopify fulfillment warehouse, cosmetic fulfillment services, small 3pl companies, fulfillment charges, fulfilment centre ireland, I recommend this quick order dispatch for average cost of fulfillment services, 3pl companies pricing, best order fulfillment services, subscription box fulfillment companies, fashion ecommerce fulfillment, fulfillment company meaning, fulfillment center what is, pick and pack solutions, db schenker 3pl, third party trucking companies, 3 pl services, pick and pack warehouse pricing, sap 3pl integration, amazon fulfillment center fife, ebay fulfillment center uk, echo 3pl, online order fulfillment center, beauty fulfillment services, best fulfillment, gartner 3pl, 3pl integrated services, biggest 3pl logistics companies, 3pl management experience, on demand warehousing, order fulfillment delivery, also. See More Recommended Order Fulfillment Website ddd2a71

12-30-2023, 02:42 PM #4
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

To the people asking about hyderabad muslim brides, lingayat divorced brides shimoga, matrimony list in tamilnadu, uppiliya naicker matrimony, telugu free matrimony, gavara naidu matrimony salem, tulu brahmin matrimony, komarpanth matrimony site, I highly recommend this new Matchfinder matrimony advice or muslim matrimony vijayawada, tamil matrimony bangalore, adidravidar second marriage matrimony, muslim marriage bureau in surat, padmanayaka velama grooms, marriage agents in hubli, matrimony list in tamilnadu, shadi partner, alongside all this click this about online matrimony blog as well as best marriage bureau, best marriage bureau in delhi ncr, indian marriage matrimony, groom marriage profile, trichy naidu matrimony, best marriage bureau in delhi, bharat matrimony login, marriage bureau second marriage, on top of this new Matchfinder matrimony blog which is also great. Also, have a look at this top rated online matrimony info and don't forget telugu velama matrimony, marriage bureau bangalore, nair matrimonial sites in kerala, bharat matrimony shadi com, north indian matrimony, life partner matrimonial jabalpur, matrimonial sites in australia, free registration for marriage, as well as this my website on matrimonial sites url with second marriage vadhu, sri vaishnava matrimony bangalore, sulur kongu vellalar matrimony, local marriage brokers, matrimony blog, bengali marriage bureau in delhi, divorced brides in tamil nadu, matrimony in villupuram, for good measure. Check more @ Useful Matrimonial Sites Blog 3ddd2a7

01-01-2024, 05:01 PM #5
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

In reply to the lady inquiring about alphabet roses, a single rose in a vase, purple rose gift, gift roses box, rose pink heart, a set of flowers, enchanted rose dome, flowers and light, glass rose box, rose floral hours, I highly recommend this that guy for comminityfi site or heart shaped box of flowers, eternal flower box, roses pictures, eternal pink rose, roses with pink tips, heart of roses, a forever flower, lamps flowers, white and purple rose bouquet, pink rose for friendship, not to mention this her response about vote to earn info and don't forget red roses for mom, black roser, forever flower, pretty flowers for a bouquet, rose flower for you, nine roses meaning, bouquet head, i love flowers, pink and flowers, box and roses, on top of this new saving book link which is also great. Also, have a look at this top rated comminityfi blog alongside all flower rose flower rose, pink flowers in a box, rose flowers and gifts, enchanted rose dome, flowers in my home, purple rose looking flower, pink rose for love, purple forever rose, gift box with roses, a rose pink, not to mention this full article about saving and sharing blog with purple floral bouquet, red flower heads, flower shaped heart, single rose with vase, meaning of 9 roses, 10 red roses, rose bouquet of flowers, velvet rose flowers, flower box red roses, mini rose in glass, for good measure. Check more @ Recommended Gold Bullion Prague Info d0b869d

01-06-2024, 05:35 PM #6
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

Please try Google before asking about Updated Product Website d2a716d

01-12-2024, 04:19 AM #7
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

Please try Google before asking about Top Product Tips 6db0100