The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
WCR Supporters Are Never Wrong...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-22-2016, 03:32 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

WCR Supporters Are Never Wrong...
My guess is that Henry is going to pull another disappearance act for a few weeks. Since he's just been slapped silly by the truth that his claim that someone viewed a limo slowdown in the film PRIOR to the Alvarez study.

Here's your "mistaken" statement again:
Henry Sienzant Wrote:And the slowdown in the Z-film was pointed out in 1966, to the best of my recollection. The Alvarez study was a decade later, according to your own cite.

Now, are you aware of where the limo was pointed out to have slowed down in 1966, or not? If you admit your ignorance of this matter, I'll provide the citation.
Now, a "mistake" not corrected after it's clear that it IS a "mistake" turns into a lie. Henry's LYING right now, because he KNOWS FOR A FACT that his statement is totally wrong.

Which is why I can predict he'll disappear for a few weeks... he's got a habit of doing exactly this after he gets caught in an obvious lie.

Now, although *I* don't have to cite for *HIS* claims, I'll throw Henry a bone.
Henry Sienzant Wrote:We'll await his evidence for this 1966 study. We'll also await his evidence Mark Lane "borrowed" without attribution any of Alvarez' supposed claims from this supposed 1966 study.
It's NOT incumbent on me to prove that Mark Lane didn't borrow Alvarez's work... since Henry's claim was that Mark Lane's book was written before the study... and it provably isn't. And I'm not required to cite for HENRY'S claim.

But if Henry wants more egg on his face, I'll be happy to do it as a free service... Anyone can turn to their copy of "A Citizen's Dissent" and look up "Luis Alvarez" in the index. Rather stupidly, Henry challenged me to do this without verifying for himself that Mark Lane had used Alvarez. Turn to chapter 17, "The Camera Test" ... and have someone read it to you.

Henry provably lied.

It's that simple.