The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 540 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Wolves in Sheep's Clothing - Dean Abramson

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

01-06-2017, 03:07 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Wolves in Sheep's Clothing - Dean Abramson
Dean Abramson Wrote:I am currently wavering between LN and CT. I am not vested in either side. 

But if you were at a scene where shooting broke out, would you run TOWARD the gunman? Would most people? I think not. Cops might, some very brave reporters, perhaps a would-be hero or two, but not most people. Not me. 

Maybe people thought they could take cover up there, rather than be out in the open, after JFK was shot out in the open. 

I've NEVER seen someone who claimed to be on the fence that didn't ultimately prove themselves to be true believers in the Warren Commission.

And judging from the polling numbers of the general population - one would expect to see a large MAJORITY of such people to end up being critics of the Warren Commission.

So this tells me that people who claim to be on the fence, are simply dishonest and lying right from the very beginning.  Yes Dean, I need nothing other than history to predict that as you post more, it will come out that you're really a Warren Commission believer...

These "fence-sitting" claims are, no doubt, an attempt to cover themselves with the cloak of honesty.

It's simply a fact that cops did indeed run toward the Grassy Knoll - this is indisputable.

It's also a fact that a great number of civilians were attracted and went to that area - and Dean fails to acknowledge or explain that fact. It's completely explainable in the critic's theory of the case...

P.S. Buildings on one side, wide open space parking lot on the other - which way would you run to evade a shooter?
This post was last modified: 01-06-2017, 03:09 PM by Ben Holmes.