The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Would an Honest Investigation Miss This?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-14-2016, 03:25 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Would an Honest Investigation Miss This?
Quote:Just before Noon today, my friend John Stevens Rutter Lawrence, who works with me, and I and two other friends left the Texaco Building where we work going to the parade. We were walking down Commerce up to Main and Main to Akard and while we were walking up Akard towards Main Street we passed a man who was carrying a rifle in a gun case. I saw this man walking towards me, walking towards Commerce, and took particular attention to him because of his size. I am 6'5" and weigh 200 pounds. This man was very tall, approx [sic] 6'6" or 6'7" over 250 pounds, very thick and big through the chest, in his 30's, dirty blonde hair worn in a crew cut. Was wearing a grey colored business suit with white dress shirt, fair complexion. I remarked to my friend that there was a guy carrying a gun in all this crowd and made the remark that he was probably a secret service man. I could very easily identify this man if I ever saw him again. The gun case was holding a rifle because I could tell there was a gun in it as it was a combination leather and cloth gun case and without a gun, it would have been limp, but it was heavy and he was carrying it by the handle and the barrel of the gun was up at a 45 degree angle. It was beige or tan leather and olive drab material.

We can place the time that we saw this man walking with the gun as I recall someone in the crowd asking for the time and they said it was 11:50A.M.

This is the Affidavit of Phillip Ben Hathaway, taken 11/22/63... would a real and honest investigation refuse to deal with this? Can any believer offer a credible reason why such an affidavit was ignored?

06-14-2016, 07:08 PM #2
Patrick C
Posts: 450 Threads:11 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

Re: Would an Honest Investigation Miss This?
"we passed a man who was carrying a rifle in a gun case. "

"This man was very tall, approx [sic] 6'6" or 6'7" over 250 pounds, very thick and big through the chest, in his 30's, dirty blonde hair worn in a crew cut. "

Sounds like he was the assassin hey Ben......acting in stealth mode........

06-14-2016, 07:48 PM #3
Garry Puffer
Posts: 80 Threads:5 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance Critic

Patrick C Wrote:"we passed a man who was carrying a rifle in a gun case. "

"This man was very tall, approx [sic] 6'6" or 6'7" over 250 pounds, very thick and big through the chest, in his 30's, dirty blonde hair worn in a crew cut. "

Why not answer Ben's question, Patrick, instead of trying to laugh it off with a little joke? He's not saying this was the assassin, he's asking if an honest investigation could ignore such evidence.

The answer of course is "no," an honest investigation would not ignore this, so I can see why you don't want to answer the question. It would be an admission that the investigation was far from honest, and you can't admit that, can you, Patrick?

06-14-2016, 11:08 PM #4
Ben Holmes
Administrator

Believers don't care for any weapons at all near or in Dealey Plaza, unless it was a particular Mannlicher Carcano.

You have no explanation at all for why the Warren Commission avoided any investigation of this.

Embarrassing... isn't it?

06-14-2016, 11:11 PM #5
Ben Holmes
Administrator

Garry Puffer Wrote:

Why not answer Ben's question, Patrick, instead of trying to laugh it off with a little joke? He's not saying this was the assassin, he's asking if an honest investigation could ignore such evidence.

The answer of course is "no," an honest investigation would not ignore this, so I can see why you don't want to answer the question. It would be an admission that the investigation was far from honest, and you can't admit that, can you, Patrick?

Well stated.

The Warren Commission did many 'inconceivable' things (shades of 'Princess Bride') that are just amazing to behold.

The most obvious is their refusal to call James Chaney - but this example of an unknown gunman walking the streets is simply another one.

The Death Certificate is yet another...

If these were punches, believers would be reeling...