The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Zapruder Film & Warren Commission Lies...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

08-17-2016, 03:04 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Zapruder Film & Warren Commission Lies...
Quote:"The pictures or frames in the Zapruder film were marked by the agents, with the number "1" given to the first frame where the motorcycles leading the motorcade came into view on Houston Street. The numbers continue in sequence as Zapruder filmed the Presidential limousine as it came around the corner and proceeded down Elm."  (WCR 98)

Of course, anyone who's seen the extant Z-film knows this to be a lie.  There is no such view of the limo "as it came around the corner and proceeded down Elm." Indeed, anyone who's viewed the film more than once or twice knows full well that the first time we see the limo is at frame 133 - where it has already made the turn, and is already a bit down the street on Elm. Perhaps the fact that this is simply an untruth explains why the WCR failed to cite for this "fact".

Nor can it be explained that the Warren Commission simply didn't know that the extant Z-film failed to show the limo turning the corner... they knew quite well that the film only began to show the limo when it had already traveled down Elm a tad:
Quote:Senator Cooper: "When Mr. Frazier testifies, then, will he correlate this photograph [CE 886] with a frame from photographs taken of the actual motorcade at the time of the assassination?

Shaneyfield: "No; we cannot correlate this with a frame taken from the motion picture because Mr. Zapruder didn't even start taking pictures until the car had passed this point. So we, therefore, on this frame and for the next two or three points, have no picture from Mr. Zapruder, since he wasn't taking pictures at that time.

Mr. Dulles: Off the record. [Interesting place to go off the record...] (WC 5H146-147)

You can find CE 886 here...

Another unfathomable lie by the Warren Commission... They clearly didn't expect such detailed examination as has happened over the last 50+ years...