The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
File Line Function
/printthread.php 150 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function

Forums
bugliosi 53 pieces of evidence (number 8 refuted ) - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://conspiracyjfkforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main JFK Forums (http://conspiracyjfkforum.com/Forum-Main-JFK-Forums)
+--- Forum: JFK Conspiracy Main Forum (http://conspiracyjfkforum.com/Forum-JFK-Conspiracy-Main-Forum)
+--- Thread: bugliosi 53 pieces of evidence (number 8 refuted ) (/Thread-bugliosi-53-pieces-of-evidence-number-8-refuted)

bugliosi 53 pieces of evidence (number 8 refuted ) - fobrien1 - 11-26-2017

8. When Frazier and Oswald arrived in the parking lot for the Book Depository Building on the morning of the assassination, Oswald picked up the long package on the backseat and, for the first time ever, walked quickly ahead of Frazier all the way into the building, Oswald being approximately fifty feet ahead at the time he entered the building. Always previously, they had walked the three hundred or so yards from the car to the building together.

when i look at a researcher be they bugliosi or myers or researcher on a forum like this i judge the content they post and claims they make on the level and years of research that they have . bugliosi had 22 years of research for his book , so there is zero excuse for him , if he claims that a piece of evidence proves that oswald was guilty i expect PROOF of that . i know from studying his work what he has researched and what he had access to , i mean in terms of documents and statements and testimony etc , and to be fair he had access to everything available whether he used it all or not .

so number 8 above , lets break it down , bugliosi is saying that upon arriving at the depository and parking up that oswald jumped out of wes fraziers car , grabbed a long package and took off about as fast as his little legs could carry him , leaving wes behind . so is this true and accurate ? well according to wes fraziers testimony its neither true or accurate . lets see .
 Joseph Ball: What did he do about the package in the back seat when he got out of the car?Buell Wesley Frazier: Like I say, I was watching the gages and watched the car for a few minutes before I cut it off.Joseph Ball: Yes.Buell Wesley Frazier: He got out of the car and he was wearing the jacket that has the big sleeves in them and he put the package that he had, you know, that he told me was curtain rods up under his arm, you know, and so he walked down behind the car and standing over there at the end of the cyclone fence waiting for me to get out of the car, and so quick as I cut the engine off and started out of the car, shut the door just as I was starting out just like getting out of the car, he started walking off and so I followed him in.

lets set the scene here . frazier upon arriving at the depository was a few minutes early . so he decided to sit in his car and let the engine run to charge the battery , my own opinion is that that is a bit strange given that the car had driven in from irving . so i really dont see how he could think sitting there for a minute or two with the engine running would charge the battery all that much more . but he also said that when early that he liked to watch the trains in the railyard . so being a few minutes early frazier sat in his car .

he notices that oswald is STILL THERE WAITING FOR HIM , yes thats right frazier said OSWALD WAS WAITING FOR HIM

"standing over there at the end of the cyclone fence waiting for me " , but wait didnt bugliosi say oswald grabbed his package and walked quicky ahead of frazier ? in fact he did .

"Oswald picked up the long package on the backseat and, for the first time ever, walked quickly ahead of Frazier"

bugliosis number 8 is not a complete lie but he worded it deceptively and omitted vital information , information we know for a fact that he had . he had fraziers testimony as he cited and quoted from it , so he knew that frazier said OSWALD WAITED FOR HIM , in fact he mentioned that in his earlier book . YET HE OMITS THIS VITAL INFORMATION in his numebr 8 in reclaiming history .

WHY ? , well very clearly his 53 so called pieces of evidence was designed with the intent to state that they are all highly suspicious or make oswald look highly guilty . so if he admitted that oswald STOOD THERE WAITING FOR FRAZIER it would make it difficult for bugiosi to make oswald look guilty by russing away , so he omitted that important information .

he also uses the word QUICKLY as a means to emphasize that oswald was in a hurry to get away from frazier , because he had a rifle and wanted to get in to the building quickly . but this is not accurate or true . its not true because OSWALD according to frazier STOOD THERE BY THE CYCLONE FENCE waiting for him . so there was no quick rush by oswald , and according to frazier oswald waited for him .

what happens next ? . frazier said he sees oswald waiting , so he shuts off his engine and jumps out of the car . but by this time oswald has decided wes must not be coming and he strolls off . did he rush at this point ? NO not according to what frazier said .

Mr. FRAZIER - He got out of the car and he was wearing the jacket that has the big sleeves in them and he put the package that he had, you know, that he told me was curtain rods up under his arm, you know, and so he walked down behind the car and standing over there at the end of the cyclone fence waiting for me to get out of the car, and so quick as I cut the engine off and started out of the car, shut the door just as I was starting out just like getting out of the car, he started walking off and so I followed him in.
So, eventually there he kept getting a little further ahead of me and I noticed we had plenty of time to get there because it is not too far from the Depository and usually I walk around and watch them switching the trains because you have to watch where you are going if you have to cross the tracks.
One day you go across one track and maybe there would be some cars sitting there and there would be another diesel coming there, so you have to watch when you cross the tracks, I just walked along and I just like to watch them switch the cars, so eventually he kept getting a little further ahead of me and by that time we got down there pretty close to the Depository Building there, I say, he would be as much as, I would say, roughly 50 feet in front of me but I didn't try to catch up with him because I knew I had plenty of time so I just took my time walking up there.

and there we have it . frazier DIDNT EVEN TRY TO CATCH UP WITH OSWALD

" I didn't try to catch up with him because I knew I had plenty of time so I just took my time walking up there"

so oswald being 50 feet ahead was not as much due to him RUSHING OFF QUICKLY but because frazier sat in his car and because he then decided he had no great hurry , he liked to watch the trains and so he strolled along at his own pace behind oswald . so its the most natural thing that oswald would be ahead of frazier .

so oswald DID NOT grab the package and rush of as quickly as he could leaving frazier behind , OSWALD WAITED FOR FRAZIER . to say oswald grabbed a package and quickly took off is a distortion of the truth by bugliosi , and bugliosi had to also omit VITAL info about oswald waiting in order to falsely make it look like oswald was guilty and rushing away quickly to hide the rifle and get it in to the building quickly .

when i post i provide the information , testimony , evidence etc , i NEVER tell people they MUST BELIEVE ME , or that they should simply TAKE MY WORD FOR IT . i simply give you the information , the facts , the testimony as i did above . after that people can decide for them selves . i invite people to check fraziers testimony and you will see the same testimony as above .

please dont ever simply just accept what someone like bugliosi just says or writes , or what you see in a video or documentray AS FACT , check as must as you can ANY and ALL so called facts .

RE: bugliosi 53 pieces of evidence (number 8 refuted ) - Ben Holmes - 11-26-2017

All of Bugliosi's 53 bits of evidence were silly - but the silliest I've found is his claim that reading, or not reading a newspaper demonstrates that one is guilty of murder.

RE: bugliosi 53 pieces of evidence (number 8 refuted ) - fobrien1 - 11-26-2017

hi ben for a very intelligent man bugliosi had a crazy logic . as an example in his book he made the comment (not verbatim now ) that  t f bowley might have been correct when he said he looked at his watch at 10th and patton and it said 1.10pm (tippit was already down) . officially the time was 1.16 . bugliosi went on to say that even if bowley was 100% correct that it doesnt matter , why ? he says because " WE KNOW OSWALD DID IT " .

what we know as fact is that the shortest route from beckley to 10th and patton took 12 minutes plus and the most likely route (going by the witnesses ) took about 17 minutes . we also know as fact that oswald only arrived home at 1pm or even a tad later , that he spent 3 or 4 minutes in his room (changed his shirt and slacks ) and left . further we know that mrs earlene roberts oswalds landlady a short time later got up and went to the window and saw oswald STILL out there at the bus stop . so oswald was still on beckley at 1.04 or 1.05pm , bugliosi admitted that bowley may well have arrived at the tippit shooting scene at 1.10 and saw tippit already down . and the late mr buglosi sees no problem there because AS HE PUT IT it doesnt matter BECAUSE WE KNOW OSWALD DID IT . the above leaves at best a maximum of 6 minutes and maybe as little as 3 minutes for oswald to travel just shy of a mile , a distance that even gary mack proved took no less than 12 minutes .

markham said the shooting occured between 1.06 or 1.07 based on her going to work at her usual time and taking her usual route , and going for her usual bus . that fits in with bowley turning up at 1.10 and seeing tippit already down . this means the shooting may have taken place at about the time markham said , that gives oswald even less time than the above 6 . i am just amazed that someone as intelligent as the late bugliosi could make such silly unintelligent comments as the one above that fall apart when one looks at the evidence .

thanks for posting ben and thanks for having me on your forum , i hope i can be an informative and usefull member .