The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
the best broker in the Gulf Cooperation Council

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-19-2024, 11:37 PM #1
doaausef3li
Posts: 26 Threads:26 Joined: Jan 2024 Reputation: 0 Stance Fencesitter

the best broker in the Gulf Cooperation Council
It can be seen how serious the broker is in many other matters, including the regulation of the broker by a well-known European financial body. Because European bodies in particular are characterized by a very high level of stringency in monitoring brokerage companies. Such as the Federal Financial Supervision Authority, the Cyprus Securities Commission, the British Financial Conduct Authority, and others.افضل وسيط للاسهم الامريكية
 One of the most important points that the best broker in the Gulf Cooperation Council must have is the extent to which clients’ funds and accounts are protected. As well as keeping customer funds in bank accounts separate from the company’s capital and assets.
 The broker also enjoys the highest degree of transparency regarding the fees and conditions it imposes. It must be presented in the utmost clarity and detail in the terms and conditions of contracting with the company and on its website. This is to ensure that the customer is not exposed to any pleasant or unpleasant surprises in this regard.