The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 540 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 806 my_date
/inc/class_parser.php 847 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 733 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 416 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 731 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
bugliosi 53 pieces of evidence number 3

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

12-04-2017, 03:53 PM #1
fobrien1
Posts: 10 Threads:3 Joined: Nov 2017 Reputation: 0 Stance Critic

bugliosi 53 pieces of evidence number 3
3. When Oswald told Wesley Frazier why he was coming to Irving on a Thursday night—to pick up curtain rods—Frazier said to Oswald, “Oh, very well,” then added, “Well, will you be going home with me tomorrow also?” and Oswald replied, “No.”

so whats missing here ? bugliosi surely read his star witness (marina oswald ) testimony ? of course he did , so then he knew exactly what she said about this matter ,so why does he omit to mention what she said ? .

Mr. RANKIN. When he said he would not be home that Friday evening, did you ask him why?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.
Mr. RANKIN. What did he say?
Mrs. OSWALD. He said that since he was home on Thursday, that it wouldn't make any sense to come again on Friday, that he would come for the weekend.
Mr. RANKIN. Did that cause you to think that he had any special plans to do anything?
Mrs. OSWALD. No.

so bugliosi knew from his star witness marina that oswald said he wouldnt be coming back out to irving on friday evening as he had stayed thursday night , but that he would instead COME BACK OVER THE WEEKEND .

so buglosi used his prosection brief to assert that oswald was not going to irving on friday because he had other plans (shoot jfk) and because he knew he would never return there . when in fact bugliosi knew that marina had testified that oswald told her he would not be back on friday because as he had stayed thursday that it didnt make sense , so he instead was coming back at the weekend .
This post was last modified: 12-04-2017, 04:07 PM by fobrien1.

12-04-2017, 08:09 PM #2
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

RE: bugliosi 53 pieces of evidence number 3
(12-04-2017, 03:53 PM)fobrien1 Wrote:  3. When Oswald told Wesley Frazier why he was coming to Irving on a Thursday night—to pick up curtain rods—Frazier said to Oswald, “Oh, very well,” then added, “Well, will you be going home with me tomorrow also?” and Oswald replied, “No.”

so whats missing here ? bugliosi surely read his star witness (marina oswald ) testimony ? of course he did , so then he knew exactly what she said about this matter ,so why does he omit to mention what she said ? .

Mr. RANKIN. When he said he would not be home that Friday evening, did you ask him why?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.
Mr. RANKIN. What did he say?
Mrs. OSWALD. He said that since he was home on Thursday, that it wouldn't make any sense to come again on Friday, that he would come for the weekend.
Mr. RANKIN. Did that cause you to think that he had any special plans to do anything?
Mrs. OSWALD. No.

so bugliosi knew from his star witness marina that oswald said he wouldnt be coming back out to irving on friday evening as he had stayed thursday night , but that he would instead COME BACK OVER THE WEEKEND .

so buglosi used his prosection brief to assert that oswald was not going to irving on friday because he had other plans (shoot jfk) and because he knew he would never return there . when in fact bugliosi knew that marina had testified that oswald told her he would not be back on friday because as he had stayed thursday that it didnt make sense , so he instead was coming back at the weekend .

I'm rarely surprised ... but I am here. You've put your finger on a point that I'd missed.

Of course, this is the problem with Vincent Bugliosi - you have to be DEEPLY knowledgeable on the evidence, or his lying will simply go right over your head.

I'm surprised that you found one of his more subtle lies that I failed to catch... (shame on me!  [Image: smile.png] )

02-09-2024, 04:26 PM #3
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ
Posts: 1,101 Threads:0 Joined: Oct 2023 Reputation: 0 Stance Fencesitter

Awesome Product Guide
Please try Google before asking about Recommended Product Tips 4a936d0

02-26-2024, 04:15 PM #4
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

Useful Tree Removal Grass Valley Blog
To the lady talking about tree service sacramento, mowbray's tree service sacramento ca, tree removal service sacramento, lopez tree service sacramento, environmental tree service sacramento, mario's tree service sacramento, vasquez tree service sacramento, tree removal grass valley, I highly recommend this conversational tone on Sacramento tree removal forum or sacramento arborists tree service, forest tree service sacramento, tree trimming grass valley ca, fallen leaf tree service sacramento, mario's tree service sacramento, brush clearing grass valley ca, stumpman tree service sacramento, environmental tree service sacramento, not to mention this high rated tree trimming Sacramento forum not to mention greenwood tree service sacramento, genesis tree service sacramento, tree removal cost sacramento, a better tree service sacramento, rodriguez tree service sacramento, don's tree service sacramento, bailey tree service sacramento, tree service grass valley ca, not to mention this inquiry for tree removal grass valley site which is also great. Also, have a look at this watch this video on tree trimming Sacramento link not to mention cal tree service sacramento, stumpman tree service sacramento, arborwell sacramento, stump grinding sacramento, emergency tree service sacramento, don's tree service sacramento, stump removal sacramento, haman tree service sacramento, not to mention this best tree removal grass valley blog with tree service sacramento ca, tree trimming sacramento, tree service in sacramento, genesis tree service sacramento, cal tree service grass valley, acorn tree service sacramento, mario's tree service sacramento, tree trimming grass valley ca, for good measure. Check more @ Best Custom Home Toronto Site 3a524a9

03-21-2024, 04:51 PM #5
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

New Product Website
Please try Google before asking about Recommended Product Blog c3ddd2a

03-25-2024, 04:43 PM #6
FrankJScott
FrankJScottZZ

Useful Natural Pet Supplement Guide
In response to the person talking about Pet herbal supplements for farm dogs, natural dog probiotics, Pet urinary tract supplements, Pet health supplements, Pet herbal supplements for overweight cats, Pet herbal supplements for police cats, Pet herbal supplements for dogs with performance issues, Pet joint support supplements, I highly suggest this great natural pet supplement site or Pet nutrition with herbs, Pet bone support supplements, Pet herbal supplements for giant breed dogs, All natural pet supplements, Pet herbal supplements for cats with allergies, Pet memory support supplements, Pet brain supplements, Pet herbal supplements for cats, on top of this updated natural pet supplement forum on top of Pet herbal supplements for overweight dogs, best vitamins for dogs, Pet herbal supplements for arthritis, Pet herbal supplements for military dogs, Pet herbal supplements for shelter dogs, Pet herbal supplements for therapy dogs, Pet herbal supplements for dogs with urinary tract issues, Pet herbal supplements for underweight cats, not to mention this here on natural pet supplement site which is also great. Also, have a look at this link on natural pet supplement details and don't forget Pet herbal supplements for obedience cats, Pet immune support supplements, Herbal health for dogs and cats, Pet herbal supplements for anxiety, Pet herb supplements, Pet herbal supplements for mushing cats, Pet herbal supplements for search and rescue dogs, petz park, alongside all this total stranger for natural pet supplement link with Pet herbal supplements for weaning kittens, Pet herbal supplements for dogs with urinary tract issues, dogs supplements, Pet heart supplements, Pet herbal supplements for cats with liver problems, Pet liver support supplements, Pet herbal supplements for show dogs, Pet cognitive function support supplements, for good measure. Check more @ Updated Natural Pet Supplement Guide d7_5f7d