The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
A way to PROVE a conspiracy killed President Kennedy has been found

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed 

06-26-2016, 03:49 AM #11
William Charleston
Posts: 16 Threads:1 Joined: Jun 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance Critic

Re: A way to PROVE a conspiracy killed President Kennedy has been found
Nick Principe Wrote:
William Charleston Wrote:The figure shows the last two shots were fired 0.7 seconds apart. Did any witnesses say they heard the last two shots closely spaced shots?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUagGiWd5cY

Patsy Paschall heard POW a pause then POW-POW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NNcYG-m08g

Patrica Ann Donaldson heard the first shot, PAUSE then BAM-BAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7dHvpdM3ok

James Tague heard a shot that sounded like a fire cracker then THE CRACK-CRACK of two rifle shots

Three names to add to the ever-growing list:

ASAIC Roy Kellerman says: "It was like a double bang----bang-bang."

SSA William Greer says: "the last two shots seemed to be just simultaneously, one behind the other."

SSA George Hickey says: "At the moment he was sitting erect I heard two reports, which I thought were shots and that appeared to me completely different in sound than the first report and were in such RAPID SUCCESSION that there seemed to be practically no time element between them."

SSA William A. McIntyre says: "The Presidential vehicle was approx. 200 feet from the underpass when the first shot was fired, followed in quick succession by two more."

Officer Seymoure Weitzman says: "First one, then the second two seemed to be simultaneous."

Ladybird Johnson says: "A shot...then a moment...and then two more shots in RAPID SUCCESSION."

Mayor Earle Cabell says: "They were in rather RAPID SUCCESSION."

SA Lawson: "...then I heard two more sharp reports, the second two were closer together than the first."

It's worth noting I brought this list up to the resident Oswaldist zealot Patrick Collins to prove there were several witnesses who heard this rapid succession of gunfire. His response was typically flat and sterile: "NOPE":

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.amazon.com/forum/history/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx33HXI3XVZDC8G&cdMsgID=Mx33IPSSCPNA3ES&cdMsgNo=2430&cdPage=98&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx3S6UAIF5802TL#Mx33IPSSCPNA3ES">https://www.amazon.com/forum/history/re ... PSSCPNA3ES</a><!-- m -->

Richard Charmin adds a few more in his blog: JFK: “Double Bang” Witness Testimony

https://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/201...een-shots/

In this case, no matter how many witnesses say the last two shots were BANG-BANG, it is not sufficient to prove anything. But coupled with what the audio analysis tells us along with being able to see:

Z Frame 313: President Kennedy was shot in the head
Z Frame 325 ; (0.7 seconds after JFK's head shot) a shot fired from behind (TSBD shot #3) which missed JFK's head and hit Connally in the back

[Image: zapruder.gif]

06-26-2016, 02:08 PM #12
Posts: 59 Threads:13 Joined: Jun 2016 Reputation: 1 Stance Critic

William Charleston Wrote:no matter how many witnesses say the last two shots were BANG-BANG, it is not sufficient to prove anything.

If that were true Oswaldist zealots would not deny it so vehemently. I used to attribute Connally's snap-forward motion to the limo braking suddenly, though it's clear none of the other passengers are affected by this, so you may have a point to that as well. And many thanks for the Charnin link.

06-26-2016, 04:40 PM #13
Patrick C
Posts: 450 Threads:11 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

"How did John Connally hold on to his hat if his right wrist was broken (I have heard the term shattered)?"

John Connally held onto his hat all the way to Parkland. They had to prize it from his hand.

Nelly Connally US day time TV circa 2003.....

I admit I was surprised to hear that myself.....

06-26-2016, 04:45 PM #14
Patrick C

"At this point I would NOT be surprised that your position is that 4.8 seconds between shots at (Z224/313 Zapruder film)=(Shot #3/ Shot #4 in the acoustical analysis) is a coincidence and means nothing."

Absolutely it means nothing, the acoustics evidence is nonsense.

"And I am quite sure you will cling to the lie that John Connally was shot in the back way before JFK was shot in the head."

Your interpretation of the Z film is ridiculous and not worthy of serious discussion. I m looking forward to circulating it around a few authors I know - on both sides of the fence. I am not expecting any serious comments.

Connally was shot at the same time as JFK when the same bullet passed through them both.

06-26-2016, 04:47 PM #15
Patrick C

"The bullet entered his back and exited his chest, blowing away a portion of his rib (10 cm as I recall) and then exited his chest and broke his radius bone in his right wrist before then hitting his left thigh. If this is true, where is the blood on Connally's white shirt when you look at frame 266?"

Very little of his shirt is visible. I would not expect blood to be noticeable on the collars and cuffs and nor should anyone.

06-26-2016, 04:49 PM #16
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

The Whiteboard is not designed for debate - but rather for the longer expositions of theory or facts. I will begin locking these topics before a long debate breaks out.

Thread Closed