The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Why Are Believers Afraid Of The HSCA?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-16-2016, 07:48 PM #21
miker
Posts: 12 Threads:0 Joined: Jun 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance Undisclosed

Re: Why Are Believers Afraid Of The HSCA?
First of all, stop embedding all the quotes. Reading your posts is already hard enough. Make one quote at the beginning and thats it. You have a tendency , I am learning, to overdue EVERYTHING.

Also, please remember that Larry Hancock gave you a seal of approval. You have an obligation to be somewhat sensible, otherwise, you are going to reflect poorly on Larry Hancock. Already I am thinking , is the kind of stuff that Larry Hancock wants to promote?

You could not be more wrong about my being a HSCA critic. I am probably the biggest HSCA critic that you will ever find.

I am not going to respond to any of your questions, until I begin to see sensibility and not "bullying".

I have things and subjects that I want to bring up and maybe, if you stop being such a bully, I will get the chance to bring them up. You have your subjects you want to talk about. I have subjects I want to talk about. That is the way the world works.

I have absolutely no doubt that I could debate the pant off of you if I so desired, but I do not want to do that. The subjects you are interested in are not the subjects I am interested in. But you kind of made that clear yesterday when you refused to make a sub forum for Photographic Analysis.

Stop being a bully, and stop posting so much. I have not given up on you yet, but I am very close.

Messages In This Thread