The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Henry Sienzant Steps In It Again...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-24-2016, 04:50 PM #9
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: Henry Sienzant Steps In It Again...
Patrick C Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:On what basis do you differentiate a rifle shot heard coming from the "Railroad Yards" if the Grassy Knoll is in the same direction?
What on earth are you talking about? I have not mentioned the railyard as a source of a shot!
Nor did I.

I asked you on what basis do you DIFFERENTIATE a rifle shot heard coming from the "Railroad Yards" if the Grassy Knoll is in the same direction?

My wording was quite precise, and implied no such assertion ... I NEVER stated or implied that YOU had mentioned the railyard as a source of the shot.

But, coward that you are, you're simply using every single means at your disposal to avoid answering the question.

You've evaded several times now, and there's nothing one can say other than that your cowardice is stopping you from answering...

I rather suspect that you're smart enough to know that the moment you give the only possible answer to the question, you will have demolished your own implied claims (even if you aren't quite sure where I'm headed with this.)
Patrick C Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:How many more times need the question be asked before you gather up enough courage to answer it?
"Courage" what has courage got to do with ! You think an amateur blog on the web is a measure of a person's courage Ben? [ad hominem deleted]
Yep... you're a coward, Patrick.

I've repeatedly asked the same question, and you've repeatedly evaded answering. Can you name any other reason for refusing to answer other than cowardice?

Did you fail to understand the question?

Was I not clear enough?

Then allow me to make it even MORE clear.

Imagine standing at the entrance to the TSBD... imagine that you heard shots, and you stated that it was your impression that they came from the direction of the railroad yards adjacent to the TSBD building. I'm asking you if there is ANY POSSIBLE WAY that you could differentiate the railroad yards from the Grassy Knoll.

Now, your cowardice is such that I really don't expect an answer - but I remain hopeful, so I'll give you the opportunity for yet another chance to prove your character...
Patrick C Wrote:The fact is Ben that the majority of witnesses thought the shots came from the rear. Period. There is NO disputing that.
Then why are you refusing to answer the question that bears on that issue?

I actually already know the answer... you refuse to answer because while you might not see the exact point I'm about to make, you suspect it has to do with the earwitnesses that you refuse to debate.
Patrick C Wrote:There were a significant number of people who thought ALL the shots came from the front - but we know they were mistaken because we KNOW 2 shots came from the rear.
Nope... we don't "know" that. Indeed, the HSCA found that shots had come from the Grassy Knoll, and didn't rule out even more locations.
Patrick C Wrote:If you want to delude yourself - that is your prerogative - the problem is it is no foundation for a meaningful debate - because you are just making stuff up.
YOU'RE LYING AGAIN, Patrick... I defy you to produce something that I've just 'made up'.

I don't think you've quite thought it through... you don't want to be called a liar, yet you keep making statements THAT YOU CANNOT SUPPORT.
Patrick C Wrote:In any case the witness testimony is not the best evidence as we all know. The medical reports shows two shots from the rear and that is the best evidence.
The medical reports show a shot from the front - and totally undisputed by the autopsy, which never even knew about that bullet wound in the throat.

I'm fully aware that you despise the eyewitness reports, you cannot even name a SINGLE eyewitness whom you accept in all their 1963-64 statements & testimony...

That fact reveals it all... Big Grin

Messages In This Thread