The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 540 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Extreme conspiracy theories

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

08-18-2016, 12:08 PM #48
Unregistered

RE: Extreme conspiracy theories
Ben Holmes Wrote:Notice how long it's taken for you to get to the point where you cannot but accept that you're wrong. It's taken DAYS of posts just to get you to admit the basic facts... facts that prove that your "opinion" is wrong.

I don't care whether it takes 1 day or 10 days to respond - I am not that interested!

I don't live for the JFK assassination Ben....

And NO I am not wrong. The majority of witnesses thought the shots came from the rear, a significant number thought the shots came from the front - an area usually reffered to as the Knoll. If some people thought the rail road tracks or even behind Zapruder - who cares. They were wrong. They thought ALL the shots came from ONE location.

Which part of that do you not understand!

I good lawyer would have shown in court that the witnesses who thought ALL the shots came from the Knoll area were simply mistaken.

The GK gunman is THE red herring of thecase. It is a myth, nonsense, twiddle twaddle, bonkers.
This post was last modified: 08-19-2016, 03:10 PM by Ben Holmes.

Messages In This Thread