The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Does All The Evidence Point To Lee Harvey Oswald?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

05-31-2016, 09:23 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Does All The Evidence Point To Lee Harvey Oswald?
David Von Pein Wrote:The irony of ironies is that the critics KNOW the evidence - ALL of it - points irrevocably to poor patsy Lee - so they spend time and energy trying to prove it is all tainted, planted or defective.

Actually, it doesn't... David is lying.

Some evidence (as I mention below) never did support the "Oswald did it" theory, and much of the other evidence would, if the evidence didn't have every earmark of a frameup.

The uncashed Money Order, for example - that has yet to be explained... the outright lying about the evidence in this case by the Warren Commission & HSCA, for another. David knows this, and has no explanation for it.

Lies aren't needed if the truth is sufficient to prove your case.

The investigation very quickly closed down on anything that didn't support the "LHO did it" theory. David knows this, and has no explanation for it.

One of the very EARLIEST bits of evidence, in fact; could not possibly have been used against Oswald - the frontal shot to JFK's throat. So it had to be manipulated away - as was done.

The unknown fingerprint in the Sniper's Nest - likewise couldn't help their case against Oswald - so the Warren Commission, in a massive report, and 27 volumes of evidence, couldn't bring themselves to mention it. (Indeed, just this one counter-example makes David's assertion a lie)

David Von Pein Wrote:Josiah Thompson stated it very well to Hank at a conference many years ago when he referred to 'the weakness of our position" If only the arrogant critics in this forum had such honesty and integrity.

I've asked many times for a citation for this claim, and I suspect that I'll be long in the grave before I ever see any such attempt to support it. I can equally mention the conversation I had with Vincent Bugliosi shortly before he died (LA's just a hop, skip, and jump from Oxnard Ca.) where he laughingly told me that he didn't believe most of what he put in his book - and knew it was a conspiracy.

Of course, any such statement by me would hold equal evidentiary value.

P.S. David Von Pein has pointed out an error here - but ironically, he refuses to post here. I don't blame him - believers always tend to end up in censored forums where they can safely post lies. I'll correct the error should David dare to post it here.

And for those familiar with the Internet, he managed to post a link to this post without providing any link that Google could follow. Quite intentional, I'd say.

Messages In This Thread