The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
NRA Rated 'Masters' vs Lee Harvey Oswald

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-11-2016, 02:43 PM #2
Patrick C
Posts: 450 Threads:11 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

Re: NRA Rated 'Masters' vs Lee Harvey Oswald
"Believers cannot explain these facts - nor will they try..."

IF you are correct that the Oswald MC was incapable of the shots using the scope, you still cannot assume the assassin would not use the iron sights.....

On the subject of the shooting....and I NEVER had a straight answer from you on this, as am ex marine are you really telling me that you could not get off 2 shots in 5.2 seconds at 65 and 88 yards and strike a torso and head target.....?

I had no problem hitting 3 melons at approx 65, 75 and 90 yards with an old bolt action in the AZ desert in 7 seconds a few years ago. In the 1980s I fired an MC with my cousins
outside of Baton Rouge and again non of us had any problems hitting targets at those distances 2 out of 3 times in 8 seconds or less.

Assuming that Oswald did not fire a missed shot between the two that struck, I find it very surprising that you would challenge the 2 shots in 5.2 seconds scenario at all.

You have several seconds to line up shot one and you have 5 seconds to cycle the bolt and re acquire the target.......this is NOT difficult shooting. It is good shooting. As Michael Yardley states.

Messages In This Thread