The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
NRA Rated 'Masters' vs Lee Harvey Oswald

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-12-2016, 11:11 AM #4
Patrick C
Posts: 450 Threads:11 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

Re: NRA Rated 'Masters' vs Lee Harvey Oswald
Of course I have no proof! You can take my word for it...! Why would I make that up......that is ridiculous!

Are you seriously telling me David Healy that YOU could not fire a bolt action rifle TWICE in just over five seconds and strike a target at 65 and 90 yards........after having training and practice...?

You are seriously bonkers. The guy I was with in Arizona fired 3 times in 5 seconds and hit the targets consistently and he did this over and over.

I know 3 or 4 people in the US with Carcanos and they have all showed the weapon to be capable of being fired twice in less than six seconds and striking targets at those distances. There is NO doubt that a half way decent shooter can make those shots. If you think there is - you do not have a clue what you are talking about.

Have YOU fired a Carcano David...?
Have you gone out to a range with some one who does...?

You state:-
"we have evidence *professional* marksman could not accomplish what is alleged LHO did"

Are you kidding me ? That is hogwash.

No doubt you are suggesting the 3 shots in 5.2 seconds scenario which we can be almost certain is NOT the scenario that happened in Dallas 22 Nov 1963. Oswald almost to a certainty fired TWO shots that struck with NO Missed shot between in less than 6 seconds and just over 5. If there was a missed shot it was fired earlier giving an approx 8.5 second time span for three shots.

And you think that professional marksmen could not do that !!!

You are deluded and you are fooling yourself.

Messages In This Thread