The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
NRA Rated 'Masters' vs Lee Harvey Oswald

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-02-2016, 06:49 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

NRA Rated 'Masters' vs Lee Harvey Oswald
Believers are invariably non-shooters - and those few who claim that they've duplicated Oswald's alleged feat are liars...

You see, a real test was only conducted once - and that's the one where the Warren Commission had three NRA rated 'Masters' fire the alleged murder weapon.

Since it's acknowledged that CE-139, the Mannlicher Carcano, had unique problems with firing, a difficult to work bolt, and a strange trigger pull - any test conducted with any other weapon is meaningless.

If you aren't a shooter in the NRA, competition circuit, or military, you really don't have any way to understand the difference between Oswald and the NRA rated Masters whom the Warren Commission employed.

I routinely fired between a 238-242 score (out of 250) year after year... and on a bell curve, I'd be in the very small forward section of the bell curve for Marine Corps Marksman... (the top of the bell curve would be around 210-212 or so), yet any NRA rated Master would take me apart in competition. For me, I'm shooting for the 12 inch wide center black ... and happy to get my shot in the black... NRA rated masters presume that they'll always hit the black, they are more concerned with getting a tighter group in the 'x' ring (which, if memory serves, was about 2-3 inches in diameter or thereabouts)

Oswald's most recent score was only a 191... I would make mincemeat out of Oswald in any shooting competition, and I'm NO-WHERE NEAR the ranking of the NRA rated masters that the Warren Commission employed.

Yet despite the fact that the three people who shot the Mannlicher Carcano were absolutely superb shooters (far far better than Oswald), and had the following advantages:
  • Fired from half the height... 30 feet instead of 60 feet.
    Given all the time they wanted to fire the first shot (The assassin had no such advantage)
    Fired at stationary targets.

... they still couldn't hit the head or neck of the target - NOT ONE SINGLE TIME - using the scope as the Warren Commission claimed the assassin had used.

Believers cannot explain these facts - nor will they try...

Messages In This Thread