The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 540 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
A Whopper Of A Lie - Only A Believer Could Say This...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-04-2016, 03:28 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

A Whopper Of A Lie - Only A Believer Could Say This...
R. Anderson Wrote:And I think very few people who know anything about the assassination would deny the Federal agencies involved were 100% cooperative.

This is such an amazingly huge whopper that it's amazing that Anderson can even make such a dishonest statement!

Let's consider just a few examples that prove Anderson a liar.

FBI: The 'Oswald Note' to Hosty was destroyed. Not very cooperative now, was that?

Now, that's really the only obvious counter-example I needed to prove Anderson a liar... but let's examine a few more examples:

Military: The military intelligence file on Oswald was "https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Destru... destroyed" and never seen by any investigation.

FBI/Warren Commission: The NAA testing results on the cheek cast were buried completely.

Military: Burned medical files by Dr. Humes.

Military: Stonewalled HSCA's attempt to find out about the military's investigation of Oswald

Whitehouse: Erased tape of conversation between LBJ & Hoover.

Warren Commission: No-one familiar with the testimony is unaware of the many times the Warren Commission went "Off the Record" ... and thereby covered up relevant information. Nor did they call to testify extremely important witnesses... thus depriving history of their relevant and contemporary testimony.

CIA: Where do you begin? The CIA covered up so much that "cooperative" is a word used only as a joke. Starting with, of course, the tapes of Oswald from Mexico City.

Secret Service: Destroyed relevant files before the ARRB could examine them (and, of course, never offered them to the Warren Commission)

FBI/Secret Service: Withheld highly relevant information on Joseph Milteer.

I can go on and on... many more examples can be given. Anyone familiar with the case evidence knows that it's an absolutely BLATANT LIE that the federal agencies were "100% cooperative".
This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 03:42 PM by Ben Holmes.

Messages In This Thread