The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Throat Wound

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-09-2016, 01:59 AM #31
William Charleston
Posts: 16 Threads:1 Joined: Jun 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance Critic

Re: Throat Wound
Quote:Back to the original question: MULTIPLE witnesses in the three YOUTUBE videos say they saw a clean bullet hole through the windshield that looked like it was fired from the front. IF you hypothesize the shot that hit President Kennedy in the neck came through the windshield, then the diagram is a reasonable starting point.

If it can be hypothesized that the shot that hit President Kennedy in the throat came from the left front of the limousine, then WHEN might that shot have been fired?

[Image: Limo1.png]

As President Kennedy emerges from behind the sign in the Zapruder film, he is moving his hands toward his throat. JFK was obviously shot in the throat BEFORE this frame.

[Image: ZCLOSEB225full.jpg]

President Kennedy's right hand is waving and is near the top of his head

[Image: ZCLOSEB200_zpsfcu5t4pv.png]

At Z frame 205 JFK's right hand is still near the top of his head
[Image: ZCLOSEB205_zps2zo4i5sr.png]

By frame 207, JFK's right hand is out of view because it is being lowered

[Image: ZCLOSEB207_zpscbvwov5c.png]

Zapruder's film speed was measured at 18.3 frames per second which means he lowered his right hand from the top of his head to his neck in about one second. That movement is consistent with a shot to his neck around frame 202.

As you look at James Altgen's photograph taken a few seconds AFTER the time JFK had to have been shot in the neck, it can be seen that any shot that passed through the windshield and hit President Kennedy in the neck would have had to of come from about street level, it could NOT have been from a location any higher than Altgens was located.

[Image: ALTGENS-uncropped-cr.jpg]

Messages In This Thread