The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Throat Wound

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-12-2016, 04:58 PM #45
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: Throat Wound
Patrick C Wrote:
Garry Puffer Wrote:"face" and "forehead" are quite different.

Yes I agree, but where are the shrapnel wounds to JFK's face in the autopsy photos....which were taken hour before the mortician did his work...?

Simply produce the negative, so we can examine it in the detail needed to view such things.

Patrick C Wrote:Why is there no report of cuts to the face in the medical reports or for that matter in the oral testimonies of the surgeons for example the JAMA interviews of the 90s........

There's a tremendous amount of testimony & information simply never taken by the Warren Commission. Don't mistake lack of information with a lack of history.

Patrick C Wrote:
Garry Puffer Wrote:And how about that "large gaping hole in the back of the head"? A misstatement or a misremembering also?

Oh absolutely a miss remembering - there can be no doubt about it. The wound is above the ear as the Z film shows - though I accept the Z film does not prove where the shot comes from.

Dr Robert Grossman is pretty clear on where the wound is in his BBC Radio 4 interview which he gave post 2000 (above the ear). His role was minor so he was not focused on resuscitation and he was staring into the wound.

Dr. Grossman wasn't ever in the emergency room. You cannot produce any contemporary evidence for Dr. Grossman being associated with the JFK case in any manner. Nor will you even try...

The evidence for a wound in the BACK of the head is overwhelming. Indeed, even the Autopsy Report, which you claim to believe - places the wound in the back of the head.

So if you want to pretend that the wound wasn't in the occipital-parietal, you're going to be forced to deny the Autopsy Report publicly.

And if you admit that the wound was in the occipital-parietal - then all you need to do is explain what portion of the occipital isn't located at the back of the head.

But you won't.

You'll remain silent on these issues. (My crystal ball is busy predicting again...)

Patrick C Wrote:And of course we need the X rays and photos to be faked for a hole in the back of the head.......another fantasy of course.

There's a reason that the justice system regards eyewitnesses as more credible than photographs.

Messages In This Thread