The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Throat Wound

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-01-2016, 12:53 PM #49
Patrick C
Posts: 450 Threads:11 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

Re: Throat Wound
Ben Holmes Wrote:How can the location of the large wound in JFK's head be a 'non-issue'? The overwhelming evidence is for an occipital-parietal location - and no matter how it's twisted, that's a difficult location to reconcile with a rear shooter.

I disagree. The overwhelming evidence is for a wound that was chiefly parietal and somewhat extending into the occipital and temporal bones.....as we see in the Z film.

Ben Holmes Wrote:That this is true (that it's location is quite difficult to reconcile with a TSBD shooter) is shown by the often funny attempts by believers to re-define the location of the wound. (as even you are doing...)

No - YOU are relocating the wound. I place it right where we see it in the Z film and where the medical report and photos show it to be...

The bullet enters , breaks up and exits by the temporal region and the following shock wave then breaks open the skull fissures laterally to the path of the bullet as these are the weakest points on the first internal sides of the skull that the pressure wave strikes.

The wound appears to be blown out as if the bullet had entered the left side of the head if you are looking for a through and through straight path. This is not what happened, the wound as I state is really almost side on to the trajectory of the bullet which one might have expected to blow out the forehead or face.....again this does not happen.

It is all well explained in Larry Sturdivan's book "The JFK Myths"....perhaps you don't have that one William....?

Worth a read - along with "Phantom Shot"......

Messages In This Thread