The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 880 my_date
/inc/functions_post.php 736 get_post_attachments
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Throat Wound

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-04-2016, 10:46 PM #5
Posts: 59 Threads:13 Joined: Jun 2016 Reputation: 1 Stance Critic

Re: Throat Wound
BEN HOLMES SAYS [I’ll figure out how to reply with a direct quote at some point]:
“here's a photo from that angle looking toward where JFK's limo was traveling on Elm Street:
Not the Triple Overpass...

Not under the Triple Overpass...

But to the right of it (as you're looking toward the TSBD from ahead of the limo)”

This is also the approximate area that some believe shots were fired from. Critic Willy Whitten even believes the head shot was fired from this area. Trajectory-wise it lines up with the throat wound and windshield damage, however very few if any DP witnesses indicated they heard gunshots from the Commerce Street direction. Although I’m willing to accept that the Commerce Street vantage point was far enough away from where any earwitnesses were standing for anyone to pinpoint activity from there. To hit a target as small as a throat from that far away is also inhumanly remarkable!

Here is a photo I took from behind the fence when I went to DP back in 2004 (those dark triangles at the bottom of the photo are the tips of the fence slats, which I snapped in the foreground on purpose for scale). As you can see, it’s a perfect angle for the head shot, but a frontal shot from there is simply not possible, especially if Zapruder and the Stemmons sign were both standing in the way.

.jpg   POV behind the fence.jpg (Size: 96.03 KB / Downloads: 477)

Kennedy DID turn to the right just before approaching Stemmons, and one explanation is that a street-level sniper east of the knoll could have shot it from the pergola area. But Kennedy turns away again and looks straight at around Z203-206, and he does not appear injured at that time.

I also have a photo I took of the storm drain, which I can provide upon request. But due to the re-asphalting building up over time, my photo wouldn't shed much light on anything. Also, I snapped that photo as sort of a joke, because I don't really think anything happened there.

Messages In This Thread