The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
LN Factoids

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-11-2016, 01:23 PM #11
Patrick C
Posts: 450 Threads:11 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

Re: LN Factoids
"Not the point. This thread deals with LN factoids. Perhaps you would not claim LHO was the only employee not to return to work, but your brethren commonly return to this claim, and this is the point being made."

Please stick to the point of the thread.

There is no perhaps about it, Oswald was by no means the only person to leave work that afternoon after the shots. We have them listed here.

That some pro lone gunman supporters get this wrong is no different to the many things that pro conspiracy people get wrong. For example the author who claimed the trees blocked the view of JFK down ALL of Elm St.......and he was published....last year (I can't recall off the top of my head, but I reviewed the book and stated I thought it was an honest mistake).

You tube is full of people who post absolute untruths as I am sure you know.....mainly pro C supporters, like... most people thought there 4 or more shots (not true), like nearly everyone said a shot game from the Knoll (not true).....and so on. The JFK case is riddled by ill informed arm chair followers who get their facts wrong.

This forum is clearly not, but we are not as Ben seems to think (of myself anyway), perfect recycling fact machines who if something is in error, it is a lie.

Messages In This Thread