The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
LN Factoids

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-12-2016, 03:46 PM #16
Mark Ulrik
Posts: 117 Threads:1 Joined: Jun 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

Re: LN Factoids
Ben Holmes Wrote:
Mark Ulrik Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:This is a lie. Mark - you're lying. I've cited the people, and indeed, some of them left before the assassination (Jack Cason, for example), but many are exactly like Oswald - they were there, then left AFTER the assassination. (Charles Givens, Carolyn Arnold, to name just two...)

And since no-one had a detailed synopsis of what time someone left - the only fact that anyone knew was whether someone was there or not. So even if you weren't lying about Oswald being the only one who left after the assassination, it's completely meaningless.

You cannot tell lies in a forum with knowledgeable critics and get away with it.

If you cannot cite for a statement - perhaps you should reconsider making it.

You need to get your facts straight, Ben. Charles Givens and Carolyn Arnold both left the building before the shooting.

"When President John F. Kennedy was shot, I was standing at the corner of Record and Elm Streets. [...] After the President was shot, I returned to the Texas School Depository Building, and was told by a Dallas policeman that I could not enter the building." (Charles Givens, 3-18-64 statement to the FBI, CE 1381, p. 36)

"I left the Texas School Book Depository Building at about 12:25 PM, November 22, 1963, and never returned to this building on that date." (Carolyn Arnold, 3-18-64 statement to the FBI, CD 706, p. 7)

Ah, but I do have my facts straight. I listed two out of many TSBD employees who were there in the morning, and gone in the afternoon.

The fact that you were unable to address what I stated will show everyone where the truth lies.

There was NO roll call... and if such had ever really occurred, there were too many people missing to be able to pinpoint Oswald. That's a fact. One that believers are loathe to publicly acknowledge

I pointed out that people like Charles Givens and Carolyn Arnold left the building before the shooting.

You then called me a liar and claimed they left after the assassination.

I then demonstrated - with their own words - that they, indeed, left the building before the shooting.

You obviously enjoy calling other people liars, but based on the statements I cited, who is the real liar here?

Messages In This Thread