The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
The Backyard Photos

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-14-2016, 11:30 AM #25
Patrick C
Posts: 450 Threads:11 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

Re: The Backyard Photos
Garry Puffer Wrote:Once again I ask that you refrain from insults, Patrick. We have not insulted you here, and I'm sure you will agree that a personal insult reveals only that you have no rebuttal argument worth anything."

The Nessie insults have grown old and stale, as have the Little Green Men and the Fairies in the Garden insults. At least if you are going to insult us after being asked not to, get some new insults.

As for you not having the time, I side with Nick. The number of your posts here suggests otherwise.

I am sorry that we seem to have lost the humour aspect here......you know how much humour is part of British culture....Monty Python, Faulty Towers and the list goes on.........

Sarcasm is so ingrained within our culture that asking someone to not use it is almost like requesting a nationality change, but I will do my best.

I use tripe because it is a short word and sums up that I think some one is talking nonsense.

I must say that if a poster suggests that they think Buell Wesley Frazier was part of a conspiracy, then they are open to some degree of ridicule. It's a bit like saying there are aliens on the moon IMO.....

Messages In This Thread