The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
The Backyard Photos

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-22-2016, 10:24 AM #134
Patrick C
Posts: 450 Threads:11 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

Re: The Backyard Photos
Ray Mitcham Wrote:A bit like the Parkland doctors who saw a wound in the back of the head and an entrance wound in the throat.
Absolute nonsense. The doctors perceived the wound to be further back than it actually was. A simple mistake.

The actual true back of the head was not visible to them because it was cushioned. Scalp and blood would however fall and drip out of the head given the position of the body - a concept we all know as gravity. Enough said.

It was EXACTLY where is appears to be in the Z film and exactly as it is described in the autopsy. And they were NOT threatened, that is ridiculous and wayward conspiracy minded nonsense fuelled by sensationalist authors of the likes of crackpots Jim Marrs and Harrison Livingstone.

I actually met two of the attending Dallas doctors at conventions in the 80s and this was a question asked of them - frankly they laughed.

They were almost certainly reminded not to speculate, but to remain guarded and professional around the media, but that was all.

They did not make any kind of reliable medical ballistics (forensic) analysis of the anterior neck wound either in Trauma room 1 so your comment about that being a frontal entry (presumably based on Perry's comment that it could have been entry) is just plain silly - as is the ridiculous theory that a bullet was fired from the front and struck Kennedy in the neck and was one of TWO that did not exit. It is a fairy tale.

Messages In This Thread