The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
The Backyard Photos

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-22-2016, 02:08 PM #136
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: The Backyard Photos
Patrick C Wrote:
Ray Mitcham Wrote:A bit like the Parkland doctors who saw a wound in the back of the head and an entrance wound in the throat.
Absolute nonsense. The doctors perceived the wound to be further back than it actually was. A simple mistake.
The same mistake made by the Autopsy Report, when it put the wound IN THE SAME LOCATION using the same terms... 'Occipital Parietal'.

So the 'absolute nonsense' is only coming from people such as you, Patrick.

Patrick C Wrote:The actual true back of the head was not visible to them because it was cushioned.
A common factoid often told by believers... but an absolute LIE.
Richard Dulaney Wrote:...Somebody lifted up his head and showed me the back of his head. We couldn't see much until they picked up his head. I was standing beside him. The wound was on the back of his head. On the back side
Patrick knows this, yet doesn't mind repeating the factoid...

Patrick C Wrote:It was EXACTLY where is appears to be in the Z film and exactly as it is described in the autopsy.
Tell us Patrick, what's the difference between "Occipital Parietal" and "Occipital Parietal"?
Patrick C Wrote:And they were NOT threatened, that is ridiculous and wayward conspiracy minded nonsense fuelled by sensationalist authors of the likes of crackpots Jim Marrs and Harrison Livingstone.
The prosectors provably were.

Patrick C Wrote:They did not make any kind of reliable medical ballistics (forensic) analysis of the anterior neck wound either in Trauma room 1 so your comment about that being a frontal entry (presumably based on Perry's comment that it could have been entry) is just plain silly - as is the ridiculous theory that a bullet was fired from the front and struck Kennedy in the neck and was one of TWO that did not exit. It is a fairy tale.
Of course, this non-examination of the throat wound conducted at Parkland IS THE ONLY MEDICAL EXAMINATION THAT WAS EVER MADE.

Messages In This Thread