The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Why Are Believers Afraid Of The HSCA?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-15-2016, 05:55 PM #9
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: Why Are Believers Afraid Of The HSCA?
miker Wrote:Your response was and is irrelevant.

Pointing out that the DOJ cannot over-rule a Congressional Investigation is perfectly relevant to your claim.

miker Wrote:I posted the memo from the DOJ to the House of Reps.

You did not know about that memo and you did not say a word. I tried to add some good information to your forum and website. That is what you should be striving for, a place were good evidence is presented.

Actually, I was quite familiar with the memo, and you've no evidence to support your assertion that I was unaware of it. I've made the point that believers virtually always cite the Warren Commission - and stay far away from the fact that the official stance of the U.S. Government is that there was a probable conspiracy.

Whether you believe that they were right or not is merely an opinion.

That this is the official stance of the U.S. Government is something you cannot deny. Just as I have no problem accepting that the DOJ disputes the official conclusions of the HSCA.

miker Wrote:I am getting the idea that posting in this forum is always going to be a constant fight with the moderator, even though we are on the same side. While I do not mind arguing I do not want to argue about everything and I can see that you like to argue about every single thing and I doubt that you are ever going to admit when you are wrong.

Simply quote what I stated, and then cite the evidence that I'm in conflict with - and I'll be happy to admit that I'm wrong... but until that happens, why would I state something that's incorrect?

There's only one "side" ... as far as I'm concerned... and that is the credible and reasonable theory that is supported by the evidence. If you state an opinion that is based on evidence you can cite - evidence that is not contradicted by other evidence, what possible argument could I have?

You've been unable to explain why believers invariably cite the Warren Commission, and ignore the fact that the official stance of the U.S. Government is a 'probable conspiracy'.

You see, that is a fact... any opinion to the contrary is meaningless. You don't have to accept the official stance, but to claim that it's not the current and official stance of the U.S. Government is untrue.

Messages In This Thread