The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
The Level Of Debate - Believers vs. Critics.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-20-2016, 06:59 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

The Level Of Debate - Believers vs. Critics.
Dale Hayes Wrote:It is sad and humorous watching someone like MM clipping and pasting quotes from conspiracy books while posing as some kind of scholar or researcher. ANYBODY can do what MM does. He reads a lot - big deal. Ask him for credible evidence and just sit and watch the frivolity begin. And the insults. And the arrogance. His plot is SO obvious, but, curiously, he can't seem to summarize the iNCREDIBLE amount of evidence of THE PLOT and put it on display for us. No names, no shooting sequence and definitely NO credible evidence - Quotes from books insinuating names, but that's about all - hilarious.

Sadly, the above is quite typical of the level of debate that believers offer today.

It was much better a decade ago, before so much information was easily available. Dale knows very well that critics have provided a multitude of evidence that they cannot answer.

I invite any believer to put their cursor on the 'FORUM' icon at the top right of this forum, then click on 'Unanswered Topics'. The fact that there are so many unanswered topics demonstrates that believers simply don't have the evidence in their corner. They must pick and choose their debates carefully - as they end up losing many debates due to the evidence.

A good example would be David Von Pein's recent attempts this year to defend the fact that the money order was never cashed. Despite his many attempts - the topic ended the way it started... there's ZERO evidence that the money order was ever processed through any bank.

Unless believers can 'pick up their game' - a new generation is going to grow up accepting the fact of conspiracy.

Messages In This Thread