The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
What Is The Official Government Conclusion On The JFK Assassination?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-05-2016, 03:46 PM #21
William Charleston
Posts: 16 Threads:1 Joined: Jun 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance Critic

Re: What Is The Official Government Conclusion On The JFK Assassination?
Quote:by Patrick C
Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:02 am
William
I think I am right in suggesting that if the acoustics analysis identifies 5 shots that can be measured .....then I would like to ask how come almost everyone who was there and heard those shots said there were only 3 or even just 2.....ie if they can be measured, they can be heard..

I would suggest that had there been 5 shots, many more people would have said 5 or 6 or even more given that Dealey Plaza was somewhat of an echo chamber......

Good point.

The acoutics evidence analysis shows us there were three relatively closely spaced shots
#1 TSBD
#2 Shot from left front that hit JFK in the throat, the acoustics analysis does NOT show us WHERE THAT shot was fired from but other evidence does
#3 TSBD

[Image: Warren_Comm_Audio_5_annun-3.jpg]

If shot #2 had hit President Kennedy in the head, then the TSBD shooter would have fired only two shots. But when JFK emerged from behind the sign, he was holding his hands to his neck and was obviously wounded. JFK had to die. After 4.8 seconds, BANG-BANG. The grassy knoll shooter had a can't miss shot. If he would NOT have had to fire, then most people would have heard BANG-BANG and the government's lie would have been easier to pass.

But the last two shots were fired and dozens of people heard both. And the open microphone on the police radio channel also detected those sounds. BUMMER if you are one of the powerful conspirators in the US government trying to pull off the biggest coup in history.

Many witnesses located NEAR the TSBD heard BANG --------BANG-------------BANG.

Many witnesses heard BANG-----------------------BANG-BANG

If you add up that population of witnesses you get:

BANG------------BANG-------------------------------------BANG-BANG

3+1 = 4

When CBS addressed what the ear witnesses heard, they confused the issue. Dan Rather and Walter Cronkite were not part of the conspiracy, they were just useful idiots who helped hide the truth.

Of the six witnesses CBS (sometimes called SEE BS in the US) interviewed:

The two who said FOUR shots actually heard TWO SHOTS ALMOST ON TOP OF EACH OTHER
One witness said BANG------------------BANG-BANG (another BANG-BANG witness)
One witness said BANG-BANG-BANG (maybe just the first three or did he only hear the last volley of shots and added in one in the confusion?)
Two witness said BANG---------------------BANG------------------BANG

Of the six shown, three definitely say two of the shots were fired closely together. CBS hid that (with their editing) as did the US government.

The US government hid what the witnesses said to hide the truth
CBS hid the truth because they think their job is to explain to the little people what the US government wants them to know.

https://vimeo.com/128837533

Messages In This Thread