The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
What Is The Official Government Conclusion On The JFK Assassination?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-06-2016, 03:32 PM #22
William Charleston
Posts: 16 Threads:1 Joined: Jun 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance Critic

Re: What Is The Official Government Conclusion On The JFK Assassination?
Quote:by Lee Abbott
Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:04 am
Common sense also tells me when I can plainly see someone shot in the temple which then causes them to be thrown violently backwards.

Of course common sense tells you that a bullet would tend to knock a target away from the shooter but the gubermint has been successful in convincing (some) people that a bullet does NOT have enough momentum to knock someone over. By looking at the Zapruder film when the last TWO shots were fired, it is easy to see that the two men in the limo who were shot were knocked violently away from the shooters.

It has been shown that the recording of the Dallas police radio channel did record the sounds of the shots. That is proven by looking at the times between shots using the acoustical analysis and showing they match the times between shots in the Zapruder film. It is statistically impossible that the acoustics experts showed this timing unless the sounds of the shots were recorded. Don't rush out to verify this information with any other book or documentary, the other authors don't have a clue how to do this correctly.

Shot # ................................ Zapruder frame # ............................................ Seen in the Zapruder film and wounds shot caused

#1 .........................................Z frame 178.....................................................Rosemary Willis stopped running w/first shot , Tague, TSBD shot #1

#2...........................................Z frame 202......................................................Fired from left front thru windshield, JFK neck wound

#3...........................................Z frame 224.....................................................TSBD #2 Hit a branch and fragmented, JFK back wound, Connally left thigh (CE840), street ricochet seen by many witnesses

#4...........................................Z frame 313.....................................................Shot to JFK's head, knock him violently away from gunman, fired from Grassy Knoll

#5...........................................Z frame 325......................................................TSBD shot #3, missed JFK's head, hit Connally in the back driving him forward directly away from gunman

[Image: Warren_Comm_Audio_5_annun-3.jpg]

Common sense tells you that the sounds of the shots were recorded and analyzed correctly by the match of the timing of shots with the Zapruder film
Common sense also tells you the "experts" in other fields that piled on and said the sounds of the shots were NOT recorded had little to no idea what they were doing.
Common sense tells you that first President Kennedy was shot in the head from a shot fired from the grassy knoll followed by a shot from behind (shot #3 from the TSBD) that missed JFK's head and hit Connally in the back
Common sense tells you that the shooter in the TSBD (allegedly Lee Oswald) did NOT kill JFK.
Common sense tells you that the shooter on the grassy knoll killed President Kennedy
Common sense tells me that common sense is no longer very common in America

[Image: zapruder.gif]

Common sense should tell you the only major question to still be answered in the Kennedy assassination "mystery" is WHY did the US government lie and forge evidence to hide the truth?

Messages In This Thread